My Fav Google Ads

What I Did This Week

I was thinking of what to write on my blog since the beginning of today. I haven't been going online for days and was looking forward to Friday where I could update my blog. I was thinking of my blog title on my way back home from college, while washing the dishes after dinner and finally i thought : Fine. How about just write something personal for a change and then resume to my articles of the day later ,,hehe


Earlier today it was such a noisy, busy and funny day full of laughter and noise. Now its only the sound of me pressing the keys on my laptop and silence. My house is very silent at night, that's why i have to whisper silently when my friends call me at night. (actually i can make all the noise i want as long as it doesnt wake up the little baby) Having a cute little brother has its cons too afterall. Hey! When he was just born it was worse. I couldn't even turn on the lights in the hall at night or even make a single noise (includes playing the piano) when he was sleeping. My mummy loves his only son very much hehe


I pretend sometimes that the oldest child (me) is now less loved with the presence of a new baby when i was 13. My mum always denies and says that the first child is always special so tak jadi jealous.... hihihi


This week felt pretty long. Ok this is so ironic because last week i posted on "Why time feels so fast" and now i feel that its slow. See! Told you Law of Attraction works.


This week started off with my Physics teacher assigning me to a very exciting science project which is usually conducted by lecturers ONLY. On the big day, Ministers of Education will be there, Principals and basically a lot of people wearing coats. *sweat* Its making me nervous. 


We had a fun birthday surprise at McDonalds. We're lucky that Secret Recipe was just a few blocks away so my friend and I walked there to get the cake.


Today, we conducted the first trial run for our science experiment after classes. Then at 4pm (4 hours after classes end) I had Islamic Studies :D :D :D


I don't know why. Most people complain about the class but I'm really enjoying it. I love learning more about my religion, Islam because to me its never boring and relates with everyday life. Today's topic was on Marriage and Divorce and Hudud Law.  Plus its all in English now so i learnt many new phrases and terms. My teacher, Mr Al is sooooo funny and you can never not laugh in his class. The only thing i don't like about that class is that its in the evening and it ends so late... We are joining with people from different intakes and different courses too so I'm meeting some new people too.


There's another big accomplishment this week. Something big on my to-do-list was able to be cancelled out. I am so happy and relieved.


This is random but i have no idea how some of my friends know that I'm not ok or that i'm feeling low. I always always wish they don't realise it and try to act normal but how? How did they realise and that thing was only for awhile and I was ok after that. Hmm,, sometimes i guess you cannot question the power of great friends.

Special post of the month: 

Valentine's Bonus Story !!! 

Coming up soon.... *urgh Do i have to post on this? 


Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu