My Fav Google Ads

TGV Cinema Indulge Review in Sunway Velocity


Last weekend, I went to the TGV Indulge Cinema at Sunway Velocity. It was my first time and I did not even hear about it before this. From what I know, there is one in One Utama as well. So, only two places in Kuala Lumpur. 
TGV Indulge is different from the normal cinemas because you get an exclusive cinema with reclining chairs like those big massage chairs that you can press to go down or up. There is also a comforter blanket! My favourite because I do not like the cold so it was nice and warm watching at the cinema with my wooly comforter they provided. Another special feature of this Indulge TGV is that they have a personalised call-waiter service (omg) and you can order food and drinks while sitting down watching the movie. We came earlier so we could order some food and drinks before the movie started. I just ordered hot honey lemon tea which was RM11 (quite expensive) while he ordered spicy fried chicken and hot chocolate, yumms. You can order like rice and main meals there and you order on a touch screen while sitting in your seat and the waiter comes when you press the bell. In a way, it felt like sitting in the aeroplane with a big TV screen and a more comfy seat (Business class hehe).
Is it worth it? Hmm, I think for the experience or special ocassions yes but on a regular basis maybe not. It is between RM45-79 for a ticket in the weekends and RM35-70 per person in the weekdays depending on the time slot, movie and peak hours. The cheapest price is for Maybank card holders, so lucky! Wish I had one! Remember to use it if you do. The special occasion for us is that we are celebrating half a decade in February :) A little early treat from him to celebrate the special occasion.

We watched Downsizing, the movie was quite funny and interesting. It made me think about human population, science, sustainability, consumption, loving Earth, Mother Nature, the world, the future generation and life. It was not a light movie, I think most of the messages were deep. It rose many questions like 'how long is the Earth able to provide for life on Earth?' and 'how long will it take until all the earth resources deplete and life and humanity gets extinct?'. There were some of the questions posed throughout the movie. I even cried once, it was really touching when Paul decided to go into the hole and leave the world so that the scientists could experiment on him. He decided to leave everything behind and he questioned, 'who am I?' and 'what have I contributed to the Earth?'. I am so glad he decided to turn back and got out of the hole into before it blasted. He continued helping people in ways that he could and he returned to the love of his life. It taught me a lesson, contributing to life on Earth does not mean sacrificing your own life. It could mean simply spreading goodness on Earth, loving those around you and adding meaning to their life and doing the best you can within your means to make the world a greater place to live in :)

The overall experience at Indulge TGV was great, I do wish to go again and recommend it. Come a little early so you can order food beforehand if you want to. Other than that, I do not have any other comments. The service was great, ordering the tickets was straight forward which we did online, the place was clean and exclusive, toilet tissues were out (small issue but should be addressed), order was delievered within a reasonable amount of time and it was an overall excellent experience. 




Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results