My Fav Google Ads

Sneak Peek of Valentine's Bonus Story

I know everyone's so excited about Valentine's Day because it is a day of love. *ifeelloveintheair* kind of feeling.


You must be wondering why I still haven't posted on that. Hmm,, you know I'm a very private person right? You will only know things by 2 ways : 1. You're my close friend. 2. You read my blog.


To me, love is something very personal and I don't like to blog about my personal love life. No offence on love/ couple blog guys! My own friend has his own blog with his girlfriend and I find it pretty sweet. But, the issue is too sensitive for me. I can't write on my current love life but I can write on my past love life.


So in this Valentine's Bonus Story, the story starts from year 2009 ( I won't go toooo back in time so you guys will feel that its pretty recent right?) where a senior guy confessed to LittleMissMeen and told the whole school he loved her. She barely knew him and he purposely told the entire school so that she will accept him. Rumours spread that they were together which was not true at that time and friends began to fire questions at her about the sudden "new couple" everyone was talking about in school. He was sweet and he treated her well. Everyone saw that. He was the typical teenage boyfriend who played basketball and she was the cheerleader-kind-of-girl so they seemed perfect together in the eyes of people. Hmm,, but what did she think of the whole thing? Did they end up together or did they sway apart?




* Take note: Names and identification of the characters will be kept private and confidential to protect the privacy of the individuals involved in this true story......(unless you already know)




If you would like to know the rest of the story, make a request if I'm taking too long to post it.  Writing this for your entertainment since you guys love gossip so much nowadays..hehe


Till then, have a lovely weekend and goodnight! <3

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results