My Fav Google Ads

Haunted House

I've been in many haunted houses like at Sunway Lagoon, Melaka Alligator Park, St John's Carnival and at Times Square. Scared to death in some of them but never ever imagined myself being a ghost in a haunted house. haha The thought even sounds funny:P Ok so when UN  Club in my college planned this Halloween Carnival, they were going to have a haunted house and of course they needed ghosts......~


Before the Halloween Carnival
They planned it pretty early ahead about early September and I was assigned at an arm wrestling station. Obviously that doesn't suit me haha. So when they put me at the haunted house, I thought I'd just help out here and there with deco perhaps. We discussed about the plan and layout of the haunted house. I came up with the idea of a projector with a creepy video on when people passed. They are forced to watch it cuz they surrounded by ghosts. They had the exact thing at Sunway Lagoon's Haunted House last year. So, until the last week of October i thought I was just doing people's make-up till i decided to help and be the ghost.....@.@ cuz the president told me they really really need more ghosts and at the moment, there just wasnt enough. On Sunday 30 Oct, I got a message : 
" You're gonna be a pregnant woman with a baby. Gonna be all bloody."
I didnt have much time to prepare so I just got my mom's batik and my old halloween shirt. The halloween shirt had a pumpkin on it. Speaking of old shirt, I had that since I was in 3rd Grade:)


Ruben, Wei Ming, Ryan, Phoebe :)

Dushan and Jia Wei <3
Baby




That morning, my baby brother wanted to see the haunted house so badly so before Physics Practical, I rushed to Wisma Help with him. Then came to class looking all sweaty:P whoopsies 


My shift was 10am-12pm.  I reached there and Dhaniyah was my make-up artist of the day. I used my foundation as base before applying anything but then we realised that we could just leave excess foundation and make it look ghostly. Ok the scary part of getting ready was the eyeliner. I just wanted 1 line under my eye. Thats all. Period. Howwwwever,,, Purnima and Dhaniyah pinned me to a seat. One of them held my hand and the other smudged black -Godknowswhat- powder/eyeshadow/ eyeliner i think. Oh and no fake blood for me of course. Couldn't even bear the sight of it :P


Morning shift was fabulous;) The skeleton at the entrance pointed to the right (which was the wrong way). It lead to my little house with my baby so I was basically receiving visitors who ended up banging the tables and chairs as they tried to return to the entrance. Someone said :
 " Please please I've seen you in college I know you're not real."  aww,,,i really felt pity for them at this time
" You're too warm to be a banshee"
"Abortion"
After people left my house and continued the long journey in the haunted house, I was bored so i thought of going out and see the people in queue. Lovely baby;) More people to scare. Besides they were bored of queuing too long so some excitement would do. I asked everyone if my baby was cute. People who disagreed was either, chased, shrieked at and I  forced  4 people to kiss that baby doll and they were guys you know! I wish i remembered those people who kissed and hugged baby. Wasnt wearing contacts/glasses at that time so I didnt really realise. Some people wanted a photo with baby^^ But seriously, at that moment, I wondered why everybody was so scared of us? Hmm,, for a couple of minutes felt some power of being obeyed ( guys kissed & hugged that baby doll you know after i ordered them to). Also felt the sadism of a ghost trying to obtain confirmation from everyone that her dead baby was cute.


Really appreciate the compliments and happy that everyone enjoyed their visit to the haunted house. Sorry if caused any nightmares or scared you to death but that's what ghosts do, don't they? haha
Err,,, to be honest that night i had to keep that baby doll in a tight bag. Afraid it would turn out to be like a Chuckie. I won't take all the credit and I guess it was a product of loads of drama training at KLPAC ( KL Performing Arts Centre). I was in the school drama team in 2009 (had an earlier post about it) and our drama teacher made us go for training with professionals at KLPAC.My friend, who went for drama training with me is now working partime there. Refer to picture in link below: He was Inspector Khan in detective suit;)
http://littlemissmeencollections.blogspot.com/2011/08/drama.html


After the carnival

Sneaking outside to see people

isnt she adorable?


Phoebe:D
When our shift ended at 12. I had Chemistry class. Got back my test paper.  Since Cinder asked me and some others to continue with the 2-4 shift, we returned to the place. I had lunch first and Rai helped me remove all my make-up then help me put it on again when we reached upstairs. I had 2 minutes to get ready, the line was already long and apparently we were the last ghosts to enter. Met Niro at my spot:) So I had acompanion this time at "My House" ooolalla:P At 4, all the crews entered before the event officially ended. I'd say that it was truly enjoyable and in my life, i'd never been something so hideous ( as in a ghost etc) In all the dramas Ive acted or any shows or plays, I was always given the nice role so this one's a really nice change hehe:D Hope you like the pictures^^

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results