My Fav Google Ads

DRAMA










" To me, drama is a platform we express ourselves in any way without thinking what others think of us. It is a journey of self-discovery, a place where feelings are a great deal.. The preparation requires hard-work and there's no going back once you're on stage. It resembles life where all eyes are on you and what you decide to do or say is final."
...thats how life is in the end, isn't it?....




There are a few reasons that I decided to write this as my new post. First, my Malaysian Studies group recently did our video. It was a boy named Jason ( Sujaysen)  who was rude to his grandma( Visa) , asking for money, cigarettes. When she refused, he stormed off. Angry, he went to her room and tried to steal money. Instead he found an album, full of the memories when his grandma was younger. He went through the pictures and found his grandma's diary. He read every single word and tears flowed down his cheek as he read. She had a Malay bestfriend ( Rahimah) and a Chinese bestfriend (Shirley). They were tortured by the communist ( Safina and Wei Jin) and oppressed by the British ( ...me...). We played the part when British wanted to get Malay, Chinese (  Michelle), Indian ( Gomi) to unite and to sign the agreement for Independence with Tunku Abdul Rahman.  When he finished he ran to his grandma and asked for forgiveness and to be continued... I will upload the video here once we're done editing.


Second, I went for an audition for college theatre for a Christopher Durang play. Trust me, the play has super weird storylines haha


Third, my friend introduced me to someone in college and that girl asked told me I  looked familiar and asked if I ever took part in an drama or acted in a play. I was not sure what she was talking about at first. Then, she asked me what school I was from and I guess that rang a bell." You were the lady married in an Indian family right?" When she said that, I knew it was the Drama Zone Level Competition we had in 2009. Here are some pictures. If you wanna know, that play has a huge behind-the-scenes dramas . What I mean when I say this, it lasted from Feb 2009 (auditions), March 2009 (selection of characters and start of practice), then they postponed the competition from April right up to July 2009. Our teachers were Puan Jugdeep and Miss Tan and we had this guy from KLPAC to train us for the competition. It was basically throughout the year and practices were tremendously fun. When you do something and enjoy it, you don't really feel tired or stressed much. But if you're forced too and you don't like drama, the practices would be terrible- everyday after school till 5, during the holidays we came and sometimes I didnt go for other club meeting because I stayed back for drama. In Form 1, I went for drama audition at SMK Bukit Indah while I was still in that school. me and Amir Eqhlas were two of the Form 1's that they took for the school drama team. Practice was really fun! And that's when I met ****** and he offered me home. haha But our teacher missed the big meeting and we were disqualified. They wanted to postpone the competition next year but I moved to a different school already at that time. The role I got was Puteri Cendera Kasih, the kind sister of Puteri Cendera Kirana, the evil sister aka main character who...oops i kinda forgot the storyline except that a prince was going to marry her. hehe sorry that was 5 years ago:P



The Storyline
Our school drama team came up with the script with Annabelle as director and Umesh as script writer. It was about a young lady, Julia from Britain married to and Indian man she met there. After marriage, she migrated to India and lived with her husband's family. Nevertheless, she was not happy. She felt unwelcomed in the foreign country, even her mother-in-law hated her and was trying to point out her mistakes. When she lost her necklace, Julia( my character) was the one she blamed. Julia didn't know her mother-in-law was allergic to prawns and she made curry prawn for dinner. She argued with her selfish husband who neglected her and was too busy working. In the end, Julia fell in love with the servant. He was the sweetest and most understanding person she met ever since she move to India. They fell in love. Their hopes were crushed when her mother-in-law overheard their conversation and stabbed Julia to death. She died and her sister-in-law was devastated but the pretentious mother-in-law cried false tears. The police came to investigate. Each person was interrogated; the husband, the mother-in-law, sister-in-law and finally the servant. That's when he confessed his love for Julia. The servant said this in front of everyone and they were petrified by his confession. He was just the servant, nobody believed Julia would fall in love with him. It was her husband's fault for not caring at all. The investigators finally found out the real murderer....



Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results