My Fav Google Ads

Shell Educational Excellence Awards Ceremony 2011




This is my mum during lunch. After the award-giving.

Overseas scholars and I

After the award with Pauline :)


With the Minister and Chairman on stage
The one beside me is the the Chairman of Shell, the one handing over the certificate is the Deputy Minister of Education.





Hilton Hotel. That was the destination they chose for us:) Great place and tight security.

The Deputy Minister 11 of Education, YB Dato' Saifuddin Abdullah was there as well as Mr. Anuar Taib, Chairman of Shell Malaysia. Conclusion, it was super grand and not how I expected it to be.

Met tons of people. I even met my teacher in Form 1 at my previous SMK Bukit Indah, Cikgu Raja, my Seni Visual teacher who was also the school administrator. She accompanied one of her students, Syafiq because his parents couldnt make it. Syafiq came for the Bursary Award.

There were 2 awards that day, The Bursary Award and the Scholarship Award. The Bursary Award was for excellent PMR and SPM students mainly from rural areas.


The Schoalarship Award is divided into 2: Overseas Scholarship and Local Scholarship. Most of the students who got the Local Scholarship were those who just had a telephone interview while the Overseas scholars were for those who succeeded Telephone and Face-to-face interview.



As for overseas, they awarded to 5 people in Peninsular Malaysia ( 1 Chinese girl, 1 Indian boy,1 indian+arab+malay boy, 2 Malay boys and me)- so many boys...- and 15 people in Sabah Sarawak. Local was awarded to 20+ in Peninsular and 60+ in Sabah Sarawak.



As for me, Syukur Alhamdulillah I got the Overseas Scholarship.



After the Award Giving Ceremony we had lunch at the Hotel. It wasnt a buffet and they served us. I met a kind family. The mum was Auntie Lennora and her son, Ashraff got the Bursary Award. He just finished PMR. We exchanged emails and tel.numbers.



Now i better get to work and search for a Pre-U within their budget  :)





Related links:






Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results