My Fav Google Ads

Love from KL : Mid 2020

Dear all,

Hope everyone is doing good. Things are hopefully getting better out there, it seems less restrictive and people are starting to go out and all. In my view, it is good for the economy but the battle is not over. It is still out there and it is just a matter of how confident you are to be out there vs how comfortable you are staying at home and going out only when necessary. Everyone's situation and personality are different so people would respond to this opportunity differently. Anyhow, it is a Saturday afternoon, feels calm and peaceful. I woke up a little later than normal today, went out for a cycle and then back home for breakfast. Grandma is over for the weekend so that's nice. She did home hair treatment for me last weekend. I love spas and since they were closed during MCO, I resorted to a lot of home treatment.

So many things happened between the last time I wrote here and now. I traveled, airplane half empty, airport quiet and strange. I was fully wrapped up haha double mask and double gloves. I got a milestone accomplished at work, hence why I have been so busy - I have been working more even though it is work at home and my mum commented that I am so disciplined hehe. Well, sometimes it can be exhausting but hard work pays off, trust that. But also, remember to have fun. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy ;) When I play, I play hard. When it is time for work, I work hard. Speaking of work, on Friday 12th June apparently, something that featured me was posted on this page for work and I did not know. A good friend of mine messaged on IG to tell me I was featured on that page and to go check it out, someone important apparently clicked 'like' on it. So, Monday morning, the first thing I did was to go check it out. Ahhhhhhh! What a nice way to start my day, that really made my day! I saw it - the post, my picture and all and this person liked it. To top that up, it is someone I admire and really look up to. I wish I can speak to her and learn from her, speaking of women empowerment, she seems like a great leader and person :) Apparently, it is a direct report of the CEO of the company I work for. I am working for an international company so they are all not in the country. A nice moment of being popular haha I'm kidding, when you are working from home, sometimes you forget people know you so being noticed is a big deal ;) Something to reflect, I realised, people who are more experienced in life are less insecure and more open to being themselves and share their flaws and learnings. People who are less experienced seem more insecure and in search of their identity and want to appear perfect and flawless. And in this context, it is easier to share with people who are also open and want to learn from each other instead of those who are competitive & want to seem polished.

Ok, let's change the topic, mid-2020 and I am content of it all, there are so many blessings in disguise in this current situation. People seem less robotic and more humane - I do not know if you understand but more people have become less materialistic and power-driven. It has made many people more grounded and I like it how we all reflect on the bigger picture instead of being too hung up on the less important things. However, I feel saddened and touched by the fact that many people could be impacted negatively in this situation in terms of health, financial circumstances, job security and closed borders and limited travel. There are some people I know strongly impacted by this and for that, I wish things would get better for all.

More life updates, its Father's Day weekend yaay! I like fun and parties (buying deco & beautiful things) but we can't have parties due to the restrictions but no worries a home one would do. I have been really enjoying the Netflix movies these days and able to have quiet time to do some artwork and piano, things that I did not have much time for before. Also, I like reading Islamic motivation, I may not be super religious but I believe in being moderate and having faith. It is so nice and inspiring reading the translations and quotes and reminders of our existence in this world. Also, I realise a lot of my blog readers have been adding me on IG, my plea is to please forgive me if I take long to respond, I do have a lot of requests that are yet to be checked because if I do not recognise the name, I like to come back and check the profile first. If I do recognise, I'll approve immediately. So, if I do not, just feel free to drop me an IG message or something so I know who you are and not some random person who just found my IG out of the blue.
We are going out soon so I thought of doing a quick blog post. You know I like motivational quotes so here is a reminder:

Motivational Reminders:
Always do what makes you happy, as long as it does not hurt another. Life is too short to be soaked in misery or things that you feel like you have to do but do not want to. We hear it very often but not many apply it. Putting yourself in a situation that makes you unhappy when you have a choice, can turn you into a bitter and heartless person. Focus on the positive but do not disregard if the negative is greater than the positive. That's how you know you need to take action. If the positive is greater than the negative then that is great, you know you are doing the right thing. Wishing you a beautiful day ahead <3 sending love and light


XOXO
LittleMissMeen








Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results