My Fav Google Ads

Happy 2020

Dear all,

I just finished replying to some comments. Thank you so much to my loyal blog readers for your constant support and motivational words. You really make my day with all the kind words and warmth whenever I read the comments. I may not know you but I feel the online connection. I know some people have started following me on Instagram. Lately, I have been more careful about who I approve as friends. There has been so many instances on FB and now on IG where random men are messaging me and trying to GTKY. I am not interested thank you. I only approve if I know the person instantly when I see the profile. Can you believe it now even on LinkedIn -.- Constant messages- how are you, happy new year and so on.  There are also increasing advertisements on my blog and in the comments. I try my best to reply and I really apologise if I missed anyone's questions or comments, really my bad.

Back to business, happy new year 2020! Lots of love, warmth and happiness your way. May it be a better year, full of great memories and good health and success. I started off my year really great with my family, watching the fireworks at KLCC from home. Had pizza while watching netflix that night.
I'm back in Sarawak for work now. This weekend is me-time, relaxing weekend. I caught up on some work, reorganising myself, my diary, cleaned up my room, caught up on my rest time, read books, blog, played and spent time with my cats and spend time with close friends. Yesterday I went to the Popular bookstore, omg there were having a major sale! I bought 4 books and 2 other items which are a gift for my friend. Her birthday is today. We just finished celebrating her birthday at home- did a little surprise for her with my other 2 friends right before I started blogging. Yesterday, a friend also took me out for sushi, she treated me at Escapade and said I can order anything I want. A thank you treat for taking care of her cats.

Today, I went to an orchid nursery and bought an orchid- its so beautiful! I put it on my instastory-  orange petals with pink veins. Love it. I also had some VIT (very important things) to do this weekend. I tried to have some social media detox- I always always dedicate days when I do not open or post on social media, if I'm busy sometimes for a week. For me, I don't find it healthy. It also makes me less productive. So last night, I said no social media my dear. So, I started reading 2 books I bought. I read 1 books for 45 mins, got curious about the other book and then read the second one for 1.5 hours until 1am. Oh oh oh I am excited to say that I bought an airfryer from SenHeng yesterday! So excited then I cooked chicken nuggets using my new airfryer last night. Also, washed my car and refilled petrol plus made many phone calls so definitely a productive weekend. Made some plans for mummy's birthday and appointment for a studio I just discovered- dance class.

Tomorrow is a working day. As for new year's resolution, I have quite a few. This year I am to improvise anything that could require improvement from last year. I always enjoy trying new things and going to new places. I really enjoy travelling and adventures but also I'm not the kind of person that needs to travel every few months- I am already travelling a lot with the nature of my job in the first place which is great so I actually enjoy some peace and quiet time at home to reflect and to enjoy my hobbies and simple things. If there is one new year message I would like to convey in this post is be the best version of yourself regardless your situation, regardless the people around you. You are only in control of yourself and not other people. Be yourself and the best version of yourself and that will act as a magnet to attract the right people and right things. Never feel that you need to be less of yourself. If you have high standards, so let it be. At the same time, have enough humbleness to accept your flaws and work on improving it. There is a need to balance between not be too upset about things you cannot change and not too arrogant of changing things that you can. Some people get bitter overtime after they have been in a negative situation for a long time. I don't blame them but try your best to own your happiness and just rely on God.

I really like this verse 65:1 'And whoever puts all his trust in Allah, He will be enough for him'. The meaning is really deep if you think of it. Another one of my resolution is to familiarise myself with more of the quranic verses and the meanings and special verses.  So, put your trust in God and do your best. I wore a pink dress last week with green leaves and so many people commented that day that they liked the dress. It was my first day at work for 2020 so I wanted to start with bright colours and spread a good vibe to others. When I said that, a few people responded with long, sweet new year wished like- that's so great, may this year be as bright and successful for you and full of goodness. I am blessed to be surrounded by good people. Sometimes, you won't get along with everybody and you don't have to but my rule #1 is to spread good vibes and kindness and it will come to you.


Take care everyone, have a lovely week.

Goodnight, hope you enjoyed reading tonight :)

















Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu