My Fav Google Ads

Life Updates: November 2019

Dear blog,

I clicked open and was like oh no, nervously checking when was my last blogpost and shoot 24 July 2019. Almost 4 months ago. How can time fly by so fast without me even feeling it? This year I have been extremely busy. No, busy is not even the word. I have been occupied almost every hour, minute and second with life passing by like a bullet train and I am trying my best to catch up. Now, its November and at least I can breathe a little.

Good news of the year: I passed THE exams! Alhamdulillah, worked hard for everything. Priority is work for me in 2019 and this is the highlight...

Bad news of the year: I lost my one and only pet hen, the dearest of my heart... I loved her so much. My bf and I always talk about her together. Losing her is really heartbreaking.. I got to know only a few weeks ago when I returned from my business trip and holidays in Europe. She passed away 5 days before my big exam and I did not know...

Both the good news and bad news of 2019 happened so quickly and so close to each other. Life has a way of putting hardship and happiness together. It seems like they go hand in hand. You cannot have one without the other.

New updates: I now have 3 cats; 1 mummy cat, 1 boy and 1 girl. The other 2 boys have been adopted by someone I trust last Thursday night. I love them all and got them this new toy, a cat scratch with catnips and they love it. It's funny how they love this simple and cheap toy as opposed to the more fancy and expensive toys I bought them before and they did not play with.

Since I returned to Malaysia 2 weeks ago, I have hosted 2 events at work and coordinated one conference. Back to my corporate lifestyle. I love emceeing to be honest so that's great- if the timing works and I like the event, I would do it. You can't fake on the stage, so I can only ever host anything I am supportive of.

I am going on another business trip very very soon. Hope I can blog a little bit more then.

(literally living out of a suitcase 40% of the time this year)

There is another big event this week, wish me luck xxx

Oh and cool news! I got a new hp cover and guess what?! It has a finger grip ring the shape of a cat and it is black - my baby cat's colour.

What I did today? Breakfast roti canai, washed car, did some very important things + some work +  lunch outside tried nasi goreng kerabu so yummy, refuel my car, went to buy some new makeup and toiletries in Watson. Tried a new product so I am super excited about it. Phone calls, kitty time, relaxed, housemate cooked meehun for me, had fruits - dragonfruit and papaya I bought in e-Mart yesterday and now blogging. Did some of my beauty routine also this weekend, just love pampering myself.

What I did yesterday? Breakfast at home, kitty time, went to the vet, kitties got injections, petshop, nursery to rejuvenate my plants, grocery, went home to introduce kitties to their new toys and drop grocery, drop by the office to rearrange my plants, went to get something at Paris Levain for the potluck, went to my friends BBQ party, phone calls, beauty time, sleep.


Anyhow, these are some updates from me, I'll update soon I promise. Lots of love, goodnight :*











Comments

  1. Hi Little Miss Meen, it's been a long time since I've read your blog. Probably because I've been busy with uni and life from 2015 to 2019. I remembered reading your SPM tips on how to score As and it was a huge help to me. I graduated with a degree October 19 and recently this week I started my first job. It's been a hectic time for me this year and reading this really charges me up. I'm going to be reading up to your later posts to catch up but you mentioned Sarawak Laksa and I can't help but feel that you're in Sarawak because I am from Sarawak.
    All the best and always looking forward to your blog posts.
    Love from Cam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cam, Congratulations on graduating from uni! Proud of you. Yes indeed I'm working in Miri. Where are you at the moment? Aww, this message really made my day. Hugs, take care and keep in touch. I will try to blog more often.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu