My Fav Google Ads

Mascara Kiss Me Review : Heroine Make Volume and Curl Mascara

Dear all,

Image result for kissme mascara
Hope everyone is doing great:) I am so tired but so excited to share this new product of mine; Korean brand mascara Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume and Curl Mascara. My sister got it for me yesterday when she heard that I was looking for mascara in Sephora. She surprised me before my flight back to Miri from KL. I was like oh my, so excited to receive a new makeup product. You can get it at Watson or online. I think its a Japanese or Korean brand product. I have been using Benefit Mascara fibre BadGal bang! Also, using Body Shop Super Volume mascara that I received as a birthday gift from Body Shop in January 2017, can't believe I still have not finished it. Well, to be fair I only started properly wearing mascara in 2019.

So, let me tell you all about the Kiss Me Mascara, omg it is so amazing! The reason why I like Benefit Mascara BadGal is that the fibres are so good, easy to remove and waterproof, no smudges. Also, they curl and lengthen my lashes well. I do not even have to wear much. The issue with BadGal is that it lacks volume, so my lashes tend to separate out well to give it its curl and length but not enough volume. What I like about the BodyShop mascara is that it provides good volume and makes your lashes appear thick. The issue, however, is that it lacks the curl effect and length. Maybe because too much volume added. That was a bit of background of my existing Mascaras.

BADgal Bang! Mascara - Black  8.5gNow an intro to my new KissMe mascara, it solves the issue above, it provides the right amount of volume and excellent curl and length. Also I like the pink-silver gradient on its cover!

Tip to increase eyelash volume, apply the mascara midway of your eyelashes.

Tip to curl your lashes with mascara only and no eyelash curler, apply the mascara from the tip of your eyelashes.

Although this KissMe mascara is not fiber-based like BadGal, it comes out easily when I apply makeup remover. When I apply water, not so easy to come out because it is waterproof. The good thing is that when I remove it, it does not smudge my eyes or give me those panda eyes look. I dislike it when that happens whenever I remove the Bodyshop mascara. I like mascara that removes seamlessly.

Random fact: When I used these mascaras, I did not check at all the specific function of the mascara, I just used it and checked my observation. The crazy thing is that my observation of my eyelashes really matched its function. For example, I did not check that my Body Shop was super volume but I decided to just use it and compare it with another mascara. When I buy a mascara, in order to not be biased, just check the brand name and its fun name, try not to check the function of it ie: to increase volume or add curl. If you want to compare with no bias, you really ought to just try it and compare your observations with other mascaras.


Image result for body shop mascaraSo there you go, fun facts about using Mascaras! Hope it helps you when you are beautifying yourself.


PS: Mascara is the one piece of makeup that takes me the longest to apply. I tend to do more mistakes when applying mascara. It used to be like that with my Cleopatra kajal eyeliner but now I am pretty good at it and can apply it fast and smooth. Now, the issue is with the mascara, just takes longer and I can easily smudge it. Practice makes perfect so I will continue using it as long as my creative fingers want :) Also, I still use my Body Shop mascara when I am not praying (no need to take wudu or wet my face), otherwise, I would use waterproof mascara when I am praying.

Oh and I am so happy today to receive Chanel foundation samples. Got it from a friend of mine in the office, I told him I really like the brand and he surprised me, so kind! Unfortunately, he is leaving soon :( I want more makeup surprises hehe

Anyhow, have a great week ahead everyone. Take care, lots of love xx




Comments

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu