My Fav Google Ads

March Updates

Dear all,

Hope everyone is doing great. I just finished writing in my diary and a little sleepy but I promised to write so I will. Yesterday I was on a rescue mission saving a cat near my house. It is black  with yellowish-green eyes and still pretty young. It panicked when we tried to place it in a box and ran away. We still had hope it would return to our house so we left home and went to 4-5 different pet shops to survey cat carriers and finally bought one at a reasonable price. I returned home feeling hopeful and hoping she would be at her regular spot at the back of my house. And to my pleasant surprise, yes there she was right there. When she ran at the front of my house where I parked my car, I was a bit worried that she would not find her way back or lost trust in me and not return. When I saw her, I whispered silently 'you're a keeper'. We placed her in the carrier, she was not so happy about that but it was for her own good. I got her a 4 in 1 vaccination and deworming/parasitic vaccination because she looked like she was getting infected slightly. Next thing I want to do is to send her for a bath and cleaning. Then, possibly neuter her. She is just about 1 year says the vet. My friend and I did a good job together and after finishing the rescue mission, we had mamak dinner. I was so hungry after all the running here and there. When she ran, we tried to call her and get her back and walked behind the houses carrying umbrellas and sticks as our 'weapon', We saw her hiding but could not reach her and finally she did come home. Lovely girl. I have not really given her a name. I call her Yang Yang , short form for Sayang (Love). It was cute at the vet when they actually asked me for her name and I was in an awkward position where I was trying to say this is not my cat I'm just helping but then I would not mind adopting her is she wants to be with me. She is really sweet.

Friday night we had a girls karaoke night out till 1am for my friend's birthday. It went wild, as you might not know, I can party dance ;) and would not mind it if it were all girls hahaha. We were in a private room so I could take off my scarf. And me and another friend are a friend of BTS, my favourite is Jin hers is Jae Hope. When we had a BTS song, I started fangirling for Jin , so dramatic. But it was way beyond my bedtime so at some point I was lying in the karaoke room on the sofa and fell asleep for a few mins. When it was my turn, they called me woke up and started singing again haha. I have a close friend and he would often remind me not to stay out too late past my bedtime because I tend to forget some things or not fully alert but certain nights are an exception. One time, we had a work event and on our way back he was like this is wayyy past your bedtime, you are going straight back and I did eventhough I was planning to drop by somewhere but maybe not a good idea. Another time, I went home late after a movie and accidentally left my phone in my friends car. When he heard about it, he was like I told you not to stay out too late, you don't listen. So funny, reda la kena marah, I yang salah, thankfully I got my phone back. It's nice having caring and kind people around. I appreciate all the people I meet. Nobody is perfect but if that person is important to you, focus on the good, forgive the bad.

Now I am feeling all motivational. Let me be honest and there are a few things that are slightly challenging/ complicated at the moment. Work wise, yes. Personal life, sometimes yes. Alhamdulillah it is getting better and better. I am solving the issue better now and I received very good feedback from the boss last week.  That makes all the difficulty and hard work and challenges worthwhile. It's not over, it is never over. It is always a journey. The journey of improving and learning and being better. I know that I will always stand up for myself regardless any situation good or bad. I will try my best to become better at what I do and to be a better person. Work or commitments can be really draining if you are completely indulged in it and it only and people around me tell me that I appear super busy. Everyone needs to realise that different people people have different priorities and the priorities can change over time, on different days. Respecting other's priorities is crucial in any relationship and also give and take is important. Sometimes, finding that balance needs time and it is not straightforward. I achieved a big milestone for myself last week alhamdulillah and this week marks 1 year of work anniversary- 15 March 2019.

I received surprise flowers from him <3 at my house which was so sweet. February was full of birthdays; my bestfriend, my sister and my grandma. I was in KL last weekend and going again soon. Work is feeling good and I am enjoying it more and more. I like the work a lot that I am starting to be OK living in this small island. Being a city girl, this is major transformation ;)



Motivational reminder of the week: Focus on something good about each situation, each person you meet and in each day. The mind can easily focus on the bad so it is important to constantly remind yourself of the good. Another reminder, spread kindness. The world is lacking kindness so much. Everyone wants to receive and not many are willing to give anymore. Be that special person who is willing to give kindness to others open heartedly. Nobody can explain the power of kindness and the great feeling of giving until you experience it yourself.

Anyhow, I am getting so sleepy. Have a wonderful week everyone. Take care and lots of love from me.








Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results