My Fav Google Ads

Laura Mercier Blush Review

Hello beautiful people :)

Hope everyone is doing great and thank you for dropping by my blog.

Last weekend I was in Kuala Lumpur back home for the long Chinese New Year weekend for about 5 days. They do not have Sephora in the small city where I work, pros- I spend less, cons- I need to wait to go back to KL to shop for certain things. And if you know me, I love shopping. It is so therapeutic and makes me happy ;)

Blush Trio Peachy LoveSo back to the topic, I got a new blush! I was searching and asked around. I narrowed down to 3 options: Anastasia, Tarte and Laura Mercier. I actually wanted Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio Peachy Love. I was in love with the 3 colours, I could mix and match and choose a particular one for certain days. However, it is out of stock, online and at the store that day. I am not going back to KL anytime soon and I needed one urgently so I got the Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion. I was deciding between Chai and Fresco. Both are nude colours sort of or like bronze colours. The thing is at the moment, I am not into pinky and reddish blush. I like brownish and peachy colours for now. I chose Fresco in the end because it has these sparkly shimmers- exactly what I am looking for. Peach-brown and shimmery. Also on top of that, the name of the brand is close to my best friend's name so I would not mind seeing her name on my blush every morning ;) My motivation to get Laura Mercier products. Which reminds me I am due for a phone call with her soon.



I also like the Laura Mercier blush set, it is small and easy to bring on travels. I use it with a Sephora blush brush.

Pros:

    Blush Colour Infusion
  • Looks natural.
  • Lasts the whole day at work.
  • Fresco has some shimmers to it which I like.
  • Easy to carry, light.
  • Large mirror inside.
  • Not too loose that it comes off easily.
  • Pigmented well.

Cons:

  • No brush with it.
  • Tiny so will finish easily.
  • Expensive for its size but probably worth the quality.



Also, also, I sat down in Sephora and let them try some eyeshadows on me from Huda Beauty. Confession 101: I have never owned any eyeshadow properly. Only used others if I need to and never used it 90% of the time. Just like I first owned lipstick in 2017. I am about to create history- might get an eyeshadow set soon. Maybe. let's see. Because the next makeup item I am committing to is mascara. As I sat down in Sephora, I was not even planning to check out the eyeshadow but my sister did. And she made me sit down so she and the lady can test out the eyeshadows on me- with and without primer. I gave in, sure sure, I will be your model haha. So as she was testing it on me and told me to not move an inch and lift my head every now and then, suddenly she left and returned with mascara. She said 'let me try this on you'. I was like oh ok sure, not that I wear mascara often, to be honest. Well well well, they do have marketing strategies. She put on the perfect mascara on me. It looked so light and came off easily. You targeted the right person. I bought it. Bad Gal Benefit Mascara.

So there it goes, I left Sephora with more products I planned to buy. Nope, I did not mention there was actually a 3rd product. Not going to say what. Shush. Oh fine, I'll tell. It's nailpolish. I cannot enter a makeup/pharmacy store or bookstore. 2 of my favourite places. Speaking of which I bought 2 new books this weekend. Was not feeling too well, down with the flu, so I stayed at home chilling and relaxing. Just finished watching a movie on Netflix, read a book after lunch and slept from 3-6pm after eating meds hehe. My lovely housemates cooked a little extra for me to eat in my own time because I was too tired to join them for lunch and had mine early so I can rest and sleep. It was so cute, they separated mine because I could not eat spicy food much. And when I went upstairs to my chamber at noon after a nice chat with them, they said goodnight princess. Aww, so sweet... when someone calls me princess it really touches my heart because that is what my mum always calls me as a child. Goodnight princess. Speaking of which, this princess really needs to go to bed now, I am working tomorrow.

Lots of love and light my dears.

Take care and have a wonderful week :)







Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results