My Fav Google Ads

Happy 2019 :)

Dear all, happy 2019!:)

Hope everyone is doing great. Urgh, 2 months since I wrote here. Life for me at the moment is super hectic. I am either working or spending quality time with people around me. Speaking of which, last week was one of the busiest week ever. I came home late almost every day so I was out more than 12 hours every single day. A mixture of work, social events, and other commitments. I was working on something new as well, an interesting new part of my work but also quite challenging. When I accomplish 1 task, I feel satisfied and relieved because these things, I have not learned before at university and it is all new for me. Alhamdulillah it is going well. I feel with a bit more practice, I can do it fast and efficient in no time. When I am spending quality time with people, I avoid being on my phone so I can focus on whomever I am with. If I want to post photos, I either do it briefly or do it after when I am by myself.

On Friday, I left the office at around 730pm and my manager and supervisor were still in the office at that time and one of them asked why I was still at the office at that time. He even came to peek at my screen haha and saw that I was doing the 'complex' task I am working on at the moment. I told him I just need to finish a few things before I leave the office and left shortly. Friday, I treated myself to a yoga class and then at night, I went for a spa massage with my close friend. We had dinner before that and she belanja me so sweet. At lunch, I was with another friend and she belanja me as well. So touched, rezeki Jumaat :) What goes around, comes around. Spread kindness and kindness will return to you in ways you do not expect. I literally reached home 12 am Friday night after the wonderful massage. I needed it badly, maybe 3 months since I last had a full body massage.

Saturday was a complete rest day for me. I fasted to replace the days I missed in Ramadan. Alhamdulillah 2 days done, 5 to go. The last time I fasted was that day I was in Oman, a Friday where I did an instastory vlog and told everyone I fasted and was heading to the museum. Not sure if you remember ;) I fasted with my housemate then we cooked together and had dinner together. Then at night, we watched 2 movies on our laptop together in the living room. We watched Darkest Mind and Bird Box on netflix. They were so full of suspense, I was literally closing my eyes and screaming every now and then. 2 movies in 1 night. We were thinking to go to the cinema but since we were tired and had movies to watch on the lappie, we were happy to just chill in the living room and stay home. I slept at 2am and woke up 9am today without an alarm. Today was a chilled day as well. I really needed a good rest this weekend. I have not had a chilled weekend like this in like forever. My body and mind just had no mood to do anything major and just read a book or wrote or took a nap. Then in the evening, around 5pm we went to the beach for a bbq hosted by a good friend of mine at the office. It was a potluck and we brought pizza. I came with my housemates ^^ We took pictures and watched the sunset. It was lovely. I am so blessed with all the wonderful people around me.


Recently, I just finished replying to birthday wishes on FB. I forgot to check those, I replied to the instagram and ones in whatsapp but not the fb ones yet, oopsies. 10 days late. My birthday was so lovely, I was so touched at the kind gestures and thoughtfulness of those around me. They really mean a lot, especially since I am away from family and new in this city.  I have really great relationships here in this new city and also some people here, I actually really love.

Oh did I forgot to mention on 17th January, I was emceeing again for my company's annual dinner/ pool party. I really like emceeing although I felt a bit nervous at first. It was so fun and in the day, we had teambuilding activities like treasure hunts, poster presentations and speeches.

I was planning to mention about new year's resolution in this post. Well, for me, I do not really have rigid resolutions at new year. Whenever I feel that I have accomplished a goal/set of goals, I set new ones. Since I started working life last March, I am thinking to renew my goals in March 2019 as well to mark that 1 year of being in the corporate world of working. But 1 thing I do want to include is to be more healthy! And to support that, I bought this chocolate shake from GNC :) I am a member so I get 40% off an item for my birthday. I chose that. OMG, never in my life have I tried those health shakes but I tasted it once and it was pretty good. I like chocolate hehe

Another resolution could be to love and appreciate myself constantly. I have a tendency to be hard on myself and expect more. This could work in my favour where it pushes me to my maximum potential but it also can work against me sometimes, where I can feel stressed out. And that is when I need to be reminded to constantly treat myself and self-love. Go for spas, massages, shopping, favourite desserts, facials, hairdresser. I even did a spa at home today in the shower. Had some lime, Bidara oil and scrub. Speaking of Bidara oil, it is amazing. If you are interested let me know and I'll share more.


Tomorrow is a Monday, hence a working day. I am going back to KL soon so I shall look forward to more fun. For now, back to work and exciting challenges- put on my thinking cap and act like a scientist, solving puzzle pieces of the Earth beneath us.


Have a wonderful week everyone:)

Lots of love
XOXO
littlemissmeen







Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results