My Fav Google Ads

Life Update and Motivational Reminders

Dear beautiful readers,

I am in a hotel room in Muscat as I am writing this with a cup of hot lemon and honey. I am ready to sleep but before that I wanted to write a quick blog post. After posting some photos on Instagram of my geology field trip in Oman, I felt like blogging about it but I know it will take some time, hence motivational post it is. Plus, tomorrow is a Monday so hopefully this can be a good read for any of you out there to combat Monday blues. For me, Sunday is a working day here and lately I am so confused with the days because Sunday feels like a Monday. I like what I am doing here so when it is time to start again, I get pretty excited. I felt the blues after our geology field trip ended. It was so good, it felt so different the day after the field trip ended. I missed it so much.

At least I am still here in Oman. What makes it even greater is the people and the environment. I like the weather, the people are lovely masha Allah and so warm, everything is beautiful. I did not know I will fall in love with Oman like this. The currency is expensive though when compared to RM. Thankfully this is a business trip hehe.

When I arrived here, I almost teared. I looked back at my life and told myself, this is so lovely. I am so grateful and thankful. They flew us here on business class then placed us in a ***** hotel and everything is so organised and I feel so looked after alhamdulillah. It is an amazing feeling and it makes me want to work harder and do even better. Yes, as I looked back at my life, I remembered my life as a child, teenager, college student and now young adult in the working world. I really worked so hard, I faced a lot of challenges but I persevered and had belief and prayed. Not everything is perfect and how I want it to be but I really feel that the hard work has paid off. I am not going to feel complacent with this, I will continue to work hard and I have more goals in life. But humbly, I would say one of the biggest goals I had as a child has been fulfilled alhamdulillah.... I feel like tearing as I say this. People just see the success, the end result but we ourselves see the journey, the hardship and sacrifices and the reality of life. I do not believe in shortcuts or taking things for granted but I always look up to people who work hard to bring themselves up. Where ever you are in life my dear and however your life is, continue doing the right thing, remember to build good relationships around you and practice good moral values and pray to God. Love yourself and appreciate yourself for whatever you have achieved today and at this point in life. Never ever feel you are not good enough. Balance between being grateful for what you achieved and also wanting to fly higher. Being over satisfied with what you already have will make you stagnant and if that is what you want in life, by all means, do not feel pressured to fly higher just because everyone is. People today are so pressured when comparing to other people that it is not healthy. Compare only to motivate and be happy for others. I always trust that nothing comes easy, if someone achieved something they certainly deserve and worked hard for it. In rare occasions when someone is born with an easy life, that is a completely different story but they will never ever have the same values as someone else who made their way up.

Whatever it is my dear, everyone has their own story. Embrace yours and be accepting on how it is. You can always make the change, you just have to believe in yourself. Believe that you have done the best today and you will do better tomorrow. Life is always a learning journey. Today, I pointed out a few new things that I learned and that I do not want to repeat. Instead of being upset or regretful, accept the mistakes and move on. If someone or something hurts you repeatedly, stand up for yourself and do something to make it stop. Never ever accept mistreatment towards you, whoever it is. I used to be too nice and accepting about this but not anymore. I will speak up if I feel something is not right in a manner that is most polite. Have respect for yourself and be confident. Nobody and nothing is perfect so remember to have an open heart and be forgiving and kind. The person who spreads the most positivity is the happiest. Always strive for what makes you happy and think of other people. There is nothing more beautiful in life than love and feeling loved. I would really want to say more but let's leave it at this. Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead, full of positive vibes and productive days. Stay safe and healthy.


Lots of love from Muscat XOXO










Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results