My Fav Google Ads

Ways to Manage Work Life Balance

Dear all,

Hope everyone is doing great. It is a Monday and I am back in the office after going on a business trip for a week. I just had dinner, my veggie- bitter gourd, long beans, eggplant and spinach, my sour plain yoghurt and white grape juice with aloe vera. Healthy dinner tonight plus 2 of my favourite chocolate Munchy biscuits hehe. On my business trip. it was all heavy and fancy dinner every night  ;) so this is a healthy change. Now, I am listening to my playlist and the latest song there is 'Be Alright'. I have no idea why that song always makes me want to tear but I still like the melody. Nothing heals the past like time.......they can't steal the love you are born to find. So deep... so meaningful....

On a positive note, I received a request on this blog topic. How do I balance work and life? I have been personally asked this question many times. Ask yourself - which one has a priority right now for you? My quick answer to that question my dear is that it changes at different times of the day, week, month, year and time of life. For example, work is definitely a higher priority for me now at this stage of life because I am not married, no kids yet, just graduated from university so I choose to focus on my career and I want to ace this. There are so many things to learn in your first job so I tell myself stay focus, stay confident, do my best and continue learning. It is easy to feel demotivated or feel that any new stage of your life is difficult but tell yourself life is always a learning journey. You probably did extremely well or passed your previous stage of life. Move forward, start fresh and starting anything from the beginning needs extra effort. That is why work is my priority at the moment. That can change over time. Also, I always dedicate a few days in a week or certain weeks to just work then when I decide to have a good time and relax, I do that to the maximum and unwind. Work in this context does not only apply to people working. It could also apply to those who are still studying. When I was studying, close to exam time, I would only sleep, eat, study, watch funny videos, exercise and minimal social time. I kindly expect those close to me to understand. I will not just disappear and not reply messages. I will still explain myself and possible to have a chat once in a while but I am always in a mega anti-social mode close to exams. Once I am done with my exams, I will make up for that time and try to make those close to me know that I love them- I'll do whatever they like! We can go out as much as you want my loves. So showwy I was away- blame it on exams. They make me so anti-social hehe. So you see, this is one way I balance work life when I am studying.

Another way that enables me to get a lot of work done but also have fun doing things I enjoy is that I always maximise my time well whenever I can. If I am not working, I enjoy spending time with people that I am close with or that I click well. I do my exercises, music, read or on the net. Instagram is my platform for self-love. I rarely watch TV or play video games. These are not wrong, it is just not my personal preference. If you like them, by all means, please do :) Always do what you enjoy. I do not have a TV anyways in my rented room. Probably if I do, I would watch TV hehe. If I had a pet, I would definitely be busy with that. I like children and pets because they give me such a pleasant feeling. They do not judge, they love effortlessly and everything in life, even the simple things are beautiful. They do not act superior to you and treat you as equal or even look up to you. Not many people give me this vibe. That is why I love being around children and animals. My faith in humanity is ..... (no comment). However, when I find someone I really admire and a keeper, I make sure I do my best to keep the friendship/relationship. It is not that easy for me to trust, but when I do, it's a big thing. Life experience has made me this way. When you give me the comfort to be myself, you will see a different version of me (hopefully better).


Back to work-life balance, relax and enjoy life my darlings. When you feel that work is a priority, go for that. When you feel like life needs a bit more attention, focus more on that. Again it depends what you define as life because for some people, work = life. Not for me. I am not at that stage at the moment. Life and work have to be separated. People can go nuts if you work 24/7. Back to what I mentioned above, when I like something, for example, if I really am enjoying my work, I am willing to give extra commitment. I have been in the office for 13 hours straight and only stopped for lunch break and prayer breaks. Totally engrossed in work and that day, I was not feeling too tired or hungry so I stayed in the office longer. Yes, I am willing to make that kind of extra commitment if I feel the connection to my work. Today no, I felt like leaving on time. Pretty tired because I slept a bit late last night. Was on the phone with my best friend and she is 6 hours behind my timezone, I had so much to say and we just spoke longer than planned hehe.

Work hard but also remember all the meaningful relationships and wonderful people around you. Take time to look at the sky, the beautiful flowers and cute animals. Beauty is everywhere. Work is not everything, that is what I always tell myself. If you give your all to just 1 platform, you can easily feel disappointed and burn out. You need a balance of different things in life. Do what you feel is best, follow your instinct and your inner feeling on what is right for you. If you feel like asking my opinion on anything you are experiencing in life, please do not hesitate to send an email to littlemissmeencollections@gmail.com or direct message on my instagram Littlemissmeen if it is private. Otherwise, you can just comment here.  I know that I have not replied Sashmitra yet, apologies my dear if you are reading this. I just saw your comments. Have not had a chance to open my blog in a long time. I always try to be on my blog more but always unable to. If someone has a tip for me on improving this, let me know ;) I am open to more suggestions for blog topics, muah X

Lots of love and warm hugs

XOXOXOXO







Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results