My Fav Google Ads

Mid 2018 Life Updates

Dear beautiful people,

How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing great :) If you ask me, to be honest, I am super-exhausted. I came home from work a bit later today. Just had dinner and quick chores. I feel like a lot of things on my mind, work, flights, training, cleaning, due dates, special dates I need to remember. Oh gosh do not make me start with my list. Not now. Now I just want to unwind and relax. What I feel like doing now? Feel like going to sleep right away now but I was so excited to come home and planned to blog tonight from yesterday so I am going to do it anyway. It's raining outside and I have music on in my room. I am using Spotify and it is playing 'Girls Like You', oh wait it just changed to 'Jackie Chan'. My favourite songs hehe. They are so carefree, exactly how I like to feel when I am chilling. When I did the poll thing on Instastory, higher votes were for Life Updates compared to Motivational Post. I'll do the latter soon, k?:) Thank you all for voting.

Last weekend was so fun. It was productive, I got work done but also I had great company. I made a really close friend here. We get along instantly and never run out of things to chat about. I am so thankful for that. Friday, another close friend got posted to another city. She is my first friend I had when I arrived in this city and I only got to know she is leaving last Monday, 4 days before she had to leave permanently. Her workplace did it all last minute. I am happy she got transferred back home after 2 years being here. Happy for her but sad to no longer have her here. It was a tearful Friday for me when she left. Then, my other close friend spent the weekend with me, we did so many things together. We did grocery, cooked, did work, chat, listen to music, watch youtube videos, gossip, look at photos on our phone, share about how our uni life was and had teatime and a funny/scary event on Saturday night was running away and trying to catch a horrible cockroach in the room. It was so big and awful. We did a good job and managed to get rid of it after a few minutes. When I first saw it, the lights were off but I saw something black and I was holding a drink. I screamed so loud but thankfully did not drop the drink. Something I realised about meeting people. God always places certain people in your life at the right time and right place for the right duration and it will give you the right effect. Good experiences make you happy, challenging ones give you a life lesson. Sometimes, I am really really tired of having to say goodbyes and doing all the long distance with all the people I love in the world and I mean this literally. After living in London for a few years, people I love have extended globally ;) Most of all, I am thankful for this decision I made. Being in a different timezone with the people you want to speak to daily really sucks. It is not all perfectly how I want it to be but it is ideal. For me, I have most of the things I want so I am thankful and blessed. We will never really get everything we want so it is always important to keep a positive mindset and be thankful. Always see the glass half full. It is for your own wellbeing and happiness. If I were to dwell on every tiny thing then I would not be as happy, cheerful and excited as I am today. I realise why people turn dull, negative and done with life as they grow older. As we age, there are even more things we need to think about and more commitments. If you think you are busy today, wait a few more years and it could get busier. The thing here is to let it be, let things you cannot control pass by, do what you can and do it well. Then let it be and leave it to God. Live your life how you want it to be :) Do what really makes you happy. There you go, some motivation as requested :)

Back to life updates, Hari Raya (Eid) was awesome! It was one of the happiest times of this year ever. It was quite different from previous years. Omgosh, we were in Malacca from Thursday to Sunday, only 4 days and 3 nights but still so memorable. Thursday night, all my cousins and siblings and I went for dessert and went to a night market. On Saturday night, we went to the movies and watched The Incredible. I like cartoons and animated films because the movies are usually light and have a funny storyline and have cute characters. All the things I like to see and feel when I want to relax. Action movies give me the opposite effect and I am like err what's the point of relaxing again? After the movie, they went for naan for supper but I did not go. I went home for a bit then at midnight their 3 cars arrived they were like 'Eh, thought you were going to sleep'. I planned to but then started chatting with my aunt and cousin at home. They invited me to go to Jonker Walk so I went and it was past midnight, I am an early night person so this was really late for me hehe but I was like come on LittleMissMeen, it is not like I do this every night. I just wanted to spend time with them. Jonker walk was closed unfortunately so we girls in one car and the guys in the other car decided to go separate ways. The guys went home while we girls decided to do a Malacca night road trip by the beach with fun music and a DJ hehe. Our DJ who was driving connected Spotify to the car audio and we had lots of good music. That is when I started really liking 'Jackie Chan' and 'Rise' because it reminds me of that fun night. We drove past the beach, went in circles and got lost but ended up having lots of random fun and laughed loads. It was such a girly chic night out ;) and the lyrics to jackie chan goes like 'She said she too young she don't want no man' haha. Such a young chic statement ;) no commitments and just want to enjoy life! ;) 

Well, that was my exciting Raya holidays. I got to see cute kittens and had yummy food, went to a real village and had lots of meeting people and catching up with family. The last time I was back in Malaysia for Eid was 2016 so it's been awhile. 


I know many people wish that life is all about holidays and fun and no work ;) It does look fun when you see people especially on Instagram who travel the whole year and do not need to work. Oh well, my dearies, I am sure they worked hard to reach that level in life or they are living minimalistic so they do not need to spend much. Whatever it is, do what you love. If you do not love what you do, then try something new. It's OK to make mistakes and to try and try until you find something that resonates well with you. And when you do get a good opportunity, make the best of it. Be thankful for what you have. People always dismiss this and forget to be grateful for the things they already have.  Whatever it is, I know today is Monday. No Monday blues please, my lovelies. Have a wonderful week full of motivation and positivity.

Lots of love XOXO




Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results