My Fav Google Ads

Understanding People: Everyone is Going Through Their Own Battle

Dear all,

Today I really want to write something motivational. Something that hopefully is worth your visit here and that can make you finish reading feeling better than you did before you started reading.

OK that's is probably mission impossible but I'll try.

I would update you with my life updates but enough about me. I am on social media frequent enough to update my life. Here, right now, I want it to be about you. And how I can help you with my writing.

While I was thinking of what to write, I came up with a simple topic that most people can relate to. It is about understanding other people. Once again, that seems mission impossible. Each person on this planet is different. There are no two people who are alike. You see, even our thumbprint is different. This is a clear sign that God wanted to make each of us distinct and unique in our own way. There can be similarities and people who share the same thoughts as you but nobody in the world will be the same as you entirely. There will be differences and those differences are meant to be a good thing. With this in mind, you will never expect to be on the same page as someone all the time, not your parents, not your spouse, not your best friend, not your siblings, not your boyfriend/girlfriend, not your children, not anyone. You can be on the same page with these people most of the time but never all of the time.

When you have this mindset, it helps you prepare yourself against the odds and creates this independent feeling and firmness within yourself even when you are alone. Alone in this context can mean people disagreeing with you or you are physically alone in a different country/city. When you have this grounded feeling in your mind, heart and soul, you will feel surer of yourself and your life in general. Expecting people to always side you is not being fair to yourself. It will lead to heartbreaks and disappointments. Ultimately, you want to understand yourself first before understanding other people. People often expect other people to change but they do not realise that change starts from within ourselves. It is impossible to expect people to change. You can change your mindset and your thoughts or perspective about things. Something that bothered me 2 years ago no longer bothers me because I slowly changed my mindset about things. That thing never changed but today in 2018, it no longer bothers me as much as it did before. Things change, they really do. Embrace change, it is the key to progress and a more exciting life.

Speaking of people and their differences, sometimes, we cannot understand why a person behaves in such a way. It never makes sense and never will. Bear in mind that people change. That situation will never be the same for a long period of time. At a certain point, things change. Focus on yourself more and less on other people. Not in a selfish way but in a way that you do not hurt others or negatively affected by others. Only focus on other people when you have something to offer them.  Avoid unnecessary judgment. You do not know what the other person is going through. Even if you do know, you will never know completely. Not everyone can easily open up especially in this judgemental society. Sometimes, you never know. People often put on a show and are less genuine. I don't blame them. With all the judgemental people around, you do need a good, solid barrier to protect your inner self from all the negativity. They only portray the surface. Only those close to heart and trustworthy can enter the depths of their lives. Do what works best for you and you can always improve over time.

Today people at work said 'You are like a baby, so young and born in the 1990s'. Everyone in my team are born in the 1980s or older so yeah hehe. I am always the oldest of my siblings and cousins so being the youngest is pretty nice for a change :D

Why I mentioned this? Well, people like me who just exited teenage life and embracing adulthood are sometimes still figuring out their lives. When lots of things are going on, it is easy to feel like you can only focus on you and nothing else but life is more fun when it is not all about you. I am still balancing this work-life balance and working hours. For you, it may be different. Maybe you are going through something new at this point in your life and you are still figuring it out. If only people understood more that each and every person is going through their own battle, people would be less judgemental and more caring. People are only caring and kind when they see the actual suffering like when people are dying of starvation or being killed in a war. When another person seems more privileged than them, it becomes a threat and competition. What happened to that empathy and kindness present before? Are they only kind when you are in a lower position than them? I am quick to judge whether a person is kind or not. I am guilty of this judgement upon people and I can be very observant ;) I know it is not good to easily judge others but my judgement can change over time and it gives me a platform on how I should present myself. To me, my surrounding and the people strongly affect how I behave towards them. I am naturally the best version of myself to the people I find nice. It is like a positive correlation equation. Funny theory, I don't understand it completely myself.

Whatever it is, always bear in mind that you do not need the whole world to love you and be nice to you. Just a  few good people in your life are good enough. If there is more, that is a bonus. Essentially, you need to balance it with other responsibilities like work, health, wellbeing, family, friendship, love, God and many more. Find your balance and be that person that spreads positive vibes to others. Making people around you happy will lead to a happier you.

Have a beautiful week and take care everyone

X








Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu