My Fav Google Ads

How to Have a Positive Outlook on Life


Image result for positive clipart

Dear all,

Happy Monday :) Hope everyone is having a great start of the week (say no to Monday blues).


In today's post, I'd like to write on how to have a positive outlook on life. Life is a very interesting thing to ponder upon. It will never be perfect. Although many people display that their life is perfect, we all know that it's not true. In the books that I read and in my belief, this has been very clear. Nobody will have a perfect life on Earth because God wants us to yearn and work for eternal happiness in Heaven.  I like to see people who focus on the good in their life instead of the bad. There is always something to be thankful for in life. They do not fake or pretend but they are genuinely happy and sincere and I really admire and look up to people like this. If you are not, fret not. Even for someone who is, there may be moments in life when they feel down and it's never a positive moment all of the time and every day. There will be down days and days when you need more motivation than normal. If there is one thing I would like to encourage you to do, please please please read. You have no idea how reading the right books can be life-changing. It's different to listening to videos, reading makes you think more and gives you a serenity and time to reflect that nothing else can give you. That is why I like writing so much, to encourage people out there to read and to hopefully create good content :) If you guys want, I can write a post to share the different kinds of books I read. Please let me know, I want to write articles you enjoy reading :) For my birthday last week, I chose a book on makeup and beauty written by Michelle Phan. I also got another book on Longevity by Cameron Diaz :) I have not started reading this one yet but can't wait! Can you believe that I am almost halfway through the very thick Michelle Phan book and it's only one week past my birthday! And I read multiple books at one time so I do read other books as well in parallel. I enjoy reading a variety of different books. It can be motivation, religion, true stories, beauty-related, fiction, arts and craft, language, science and many more.

I have been told multiple that I have a very positive outlook on life and today I will share some ways to achieve this. Reading has been mentioned earlier and here are a few more:


  • Have hope for the future. Look forward to exciting events or things you plan for in the future. Even if they are uncertain, be confident and hopeful that they will be. Worrying about the future is the #1 happiness absorber.
  • Be kind to others or act in a kind manner so you do not feel guilty or worried or any anxious feeling. These feelings can make you feel remorseful and negative about people and life.
  • Expect less, give more.
  • Focus on your strength.
  • Accept your weakness and work on improving yourself.
  • Surround yourself with positive people.
  • Have time to reflect on yourself and your life.
  • Do what you enjoy.
  • Avoid negative speech.
  • Remain silent in any argument to avoid uttering words that you do not mean.
  • Work hard.
  • Believe in yourself.
  • Stay confident yet humble.
  • Be kind to yourself.
  • Enjoy the little and big things in life.
  • Go on holidays, you need a break and change of environment every once in awhile.
  • Celebrate success, give credit to yourself for any little or big achievement.
  • Be the best version of yourself.
  • Look up to be inspired.
  • Look down to be thankful.
  • Live in the present, keep your mind in the present moment (this is hard to achieve but possible).
  • Build a strong support system.
  • Always be generous in giving compliments to others.
  • Be generous in any way you can afford. Charity goes a long way, more than you will ever imagine.
  • Smile always to everyone, even if they do not smile back.
  • Have good thoughts about yourself.
  • Don't be easily taken aback by people's negative comments. Feel sorry or pray for them so they have a better outlook on life.
  • Be open-minded and accept differences.
  • Have your own principles in life. DO not change for the worse because of others or pressure.
  • Work hard then rely on God.
  • Pray


You might have heard many of these but here are some reminders. For me, even if I know something, I need to hear it repeatedly or every once in awhile to remind myself. Motivation is like food for the soul. You don't just need it once. You need it constantly and it needs to be replenished from time to time.

Lots of love,

XOXO










Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu