My Fav Google Ads

My First YouTube Video: Last Minute Study Planning

Hi guys,

Here is the video I promised. A video on studying at the last minute and how I make a study timetable. Really hope this helps:) Enjoy the video and let me know if you have any comments/questions. I am still learning this whole video editing thing. I am not too good at it at the moment. Creating the video took lots of time to begin with. Once that was done, I felt like a little fish in a big ocean when I was about to start video editing. I had no idea and still figuring things out. There are so so many things you can do, edit and simply play around. What ever it is, most of all, I hope this video and more of my videos to come will help many of you out there.

All the best 
xoxo
LittleMissMeen

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu