My Fav Google Ads

Online Quranic Class: How it Works

If anyone one of you are interested to learn Quran recitation online, I will give you a brief overview of how it works. 
Related image

So, last August 2016, a year plus ago, I decided to learn the Quranic recitation again. I looked online and discovered this new method of learning online with an ustazah in a group. I took the classes for 2 months then I went back to London and the timing of the class did not suit UK time so I stopped taking classes for a year until I returned to Malaysia. I started again last November 2017 and classes are now still ongoing.

For those of you who find it tricky to travel far or have very different hours day-to-day, I would highly suggest taking an online class. For me, the class is 1 hour and there are about 12 students in a class so we take turns reading. Not all 12 turn up, so it depends. Sometimes I get to read twice and sometimes just once. Classes are three times a week and at a fixed time each day. The ustazah will correct you immediately after you read and will give you homework on what to work on the next class. 
Image result for taekwondo colours clip art
At the end of each term (one term consists of 3 months, eg: Jan-March), there is an assessment. Since I joined in November, there was an assessment for December which was last Saturday. Basically, there are different levels. Each level is referred to as a colour: White (1), Yellow (2), Pink (3), Purple (4), Red (5), Brown (6) and Black (7). It reminds me of the Taek Won Do ranking levels hehe. Before starting class, the admin officer will ask you to send a recording via email of any verse in the Quran. From there, they will assess you and place you in a certain class. When I send my recording at the end of October, I received a Pink colour. After my assessment last Saturday, alhamdulillah I passed and got promoted to Red :) The accessor allowed me to skip Purple. 


I find it really relaxing and beneficial learning the Quran again. Although I have already khatam Quran, I still feel there are lots to learn and improve. Also, I have read the learning the Quran opens doors of sustenance (rezeki). It also makes you feel calm. Definitely worth your time and money. My class is only RM100/month. Any questions, feel free to ask.

May Allah bless you and your efforts :)








Comments

  1. Thank you for Amazing Article. Really This Will Help me For while I am Selecting the online quran classes now easily.
    noorani qaidah online in uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for Amazing Article. Really This Will Help me For while I am Selecting the best online Quran teacher.
    Quran reading with tajweed in United Kingdom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results