My Fav Google Ads

How to Look Good with Less Makeup

 How to Look Good with Less Makeup


Makeup is becoming the trending thing nowadays and it has become so popular that more and more tutorials, make-up products, make-up artists and make-up kits available anywhere and everywhere.
Image result for less make up clip artI have got two confessions to make. 
1. 2017 is actually the first year I've owned my own mascara. It was a birthday gift from Body Shop as I am a member. Actually, they gave me a cash voucher and I chose mascara. 

2. Christmas 2016 is the first time ever I bought lipstick. I usually prefer the Nivea Fruity Shiney Cherry lip balm but while Boxing Day shopping with my friend, I was trying out the lipsticks and fell in love with some of them. I bought a Maxx Factor orange tint, I happen to like seeing myself in orange lipstick and my friend told me it suits me well, yaay. 

Even with these two additional things in my makeup bag, I only wear it once in awhile. Of course, I feel all of us generally look better with makeup but I feel that it is not necessary all of the time. Also, I would not want to wear makeup excessively that I start depending on it. If you wear too much makeup all the time, there is a high chance you will feel less confident to not wear makeup. Therefore, I feel and have always felt and aimed at enhancing natural beauty. 


Image result for less make up clip art
There may be loads of great tips out there but here are some which have worked for me. This year specifically I have been asked several times what I apply on my face and on some occasions, some people thought I wore makeup when I honestly did not. So, I am so thankful my facial skin is looking better and here I will share some things that worked for me to enhance natural beauty. 


  • Clean your face regularly with a face wash that works for you twice or thrice a day. 
  • Apply moisturiser at night before you sleep.
  • Apply sunscreen before you go out in the day.
  • Apply creams or oil to get rid of scars. I use Bio-Oil for scars.
  • The most important makeup for me is usually just a blush/bronzer and lipstick. I usually do not wear any eye makeup because I like wearing glasses. 
  • If I do wear eye makeup, I choose 1; eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow or brow liner.
  • Remove the makeup thoroughly. Use a makeup remover when needed. I prefer the liquid type with some cotton.
  • Apply a face mask once a week or when you feel you need to.
  •  For blackheads and pores, I go for basic facial every once in a while. There is no specific timing, I go when I need to. Alternatively, you can use the blackhead nose strip.
  • Olive oil on your eyelash makes it thick, lush and better. I have not tried this but I have read that it works. 
  • If you wear glasses, please remember to wash your glasses with soap and water regularly once or twice a day. This avoids dirt and oil from your glasses to your face. 
  • If you wear scarves or head bands that touches the face, wash it regularly. 
  • Have some days with completely no make-up, no cream, no moisturiser at night and allow your natural facial oil to take over. I do this once in three weeks.
  • Before applying anything on your face after washing it, apply toner. It allows whatever you war after that to absorb better.
  • Apply facial serum or anti-aging cream. These are great to make your face smooth and avoid the wrinkles. 
  • Drinking juice and eating fruits are good for glowing skin. Yoghurt is also good for your skin as it makes the skin smooth and soft.
  • Try some of the natural DIY face masks when you have the chance like on a relaxing Sunday. Some of it works. For example, I have tried tea bags to reduce eye bags, cucumbers for lightening and dark circles. I personally do not like food on my face so I use the easy to remove ones. Some people use yoghurt and even honey.

Hope these tips help and have fun trying those DIY face masks ;)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results