My Fav Google Ads

Dealing With Changes in Life

THIS IS A REPOST, ORIGINAL BLOG POST WRITTEN ON AUG 27 2012

Dear all, this topic touches my heart deeply as there are so many changes in my life right now. I feel like suddenly my world  moved by 45 degrees (this is enough as I don't think its more than this) creating a relatively new environment in many ways. You will not completely understand what I mean. It feels tiring, complicated, confusing but when I look at it positively, its definitely a fresh start.




Before you start reading, please turn on this song for better effects.


When you are used to something in life and reached your comfort zone, its hard to believe that it can suddenly change. When you come to think of it, some people face harder situations. Always remember that. When you have been living around people you love, suddenly God decides to shake your globe a little and let new snowflakes fall.

In a single week, there has been so many changes and so many people coming and going. Yes, I know that death takes people permanently but how about when someone leaves you and you have no idea when you can meet them again? Its also heartbreaking especially when I have spent the last 6 years with this person. If you want me to cry now, I can. I can cry anytime since she left me. I can break down silently whenever I see anything that reminds me of her. Oh gosh why am I tearing right now? She was more than a friend, she was like an older sister, even like a second mother with all the things she does for me; from waking me up, preparing food and even doing my laundry. She goes shopping with me, gives advice when i need to buy something and always the solution whenever I don't know how to do something. Imagine seeing her everyday since the age of 14 and suddenly she's gone. I could never have imagined life without her but now she's gone and I know she's not able to come back.

Now I will spend more time alone at home. Nobody to accompany me or come by my room to say hello. She keeps me happy because she's a fun person, always stress-free and cracking silly jokes.

Now I will have to wake up to that annoying alarm clock. She's no longer here for gentle morning wake-up calls.

This special person is my maid.

Now after a couple of days, I feel immune to this feeling..

Am I being a spoiled brat? No i don't think so because I am independent in my own way.

Am I being too emotional? Well, I don't exactly show my feelings too much...

Last few days, my sister went to Germany for something important so it feels more different in my house...

My best friend left as well to America on the second day of Raya...

Tomorrow my closest cousins, Shaz, Ain and Haris are leaving to Dubai. They just spent 10 days here and now they're leaving..

I feel like everyone is leaving me. I feel that my life is changing. Its one point in life where everything changes. Yeah. I'm going to be 20 in four months so maybe this is the beginning of a new chapter.


During this 3 weeks holidays, I think I have and will be going to the airport more than I could imagine.

Why am I treating this like a new thing? My entire life I've been going to and fro to the airport, moving and changes used to be a normal thing.

On top of all that, I have a university application due today. It is very important and thankfully I have submitted it earlier at 1am. I'm so glad that is over. 

Oh and I did spend a couple of days in Melaka for Hari Raya.

So now I hope that explains why I've been gone so long.

I realised that changes are sometimes good in life. Or else, life would be very boring and dull. If we look at it positively we will gain its benefits. There will definitely be changes that you are not used to and will find hard to cope with but trust me, not all you think is good, is good and not all you think is bad, is bad.

God has hold of your life plans and He knows better on what is good or bad for you so trust Him.

My brother's 6th birthday is coming on Wednesday! Something fun to look forward to- i'm a big fan of little kids.

My advice to people out there facing changes in life, go ahead embrace life how it is. This may just last a little while and you may be very happy with how it turns out to be in the end. Patience, gratitude and positive attitude will pay off. 

You never know when there's a tree of fortune on the other side of the river. The water currents will just last a little while. Your safety jacket will save you ! :)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results