My Fav Google Ads

A Song That Resonates With Me




Its Wednesday, 4th day since I reached London and I was having a relaxing morning, posting photos and making calls and buying some things online. Preparing stuff before I start getting busy very soon. This song came up in my mind and I started to humm it, decided to search on youtube and I played it over and over again. Never really realised the lyrics but when I searched for it, I realised that 80% of the lyrics resonate with me. Play the song! Inspiring music :)

PS: My <3 called few minutes after and he had to listen to me singing this song hehehe

Have a great day.

Comments

  1. Been a long time since crossing over this song tqvm !
    This song pretty much resonates with many people with a strong and persistent personality !
    You must be a a persistent woman as well, Miss Meen ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Harikrishna :) thank you for the compliment I always try to be persistent. I recently came across this song and really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Welcome :) God-willing your persistency takes you a long way along the beautiful journey of life, MissMeen. Stay Blessed !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again such a thoughtful message, cheered me up when I read this:) yes with God's will and wishing the best for you too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again such a thoughtful message, cheered me up when I read this:) yes with God's will and wishing the best for you too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, MissMeen!The Journey of Life has always been filled with the best - just need the passion to live life to the fullest by appreciating the beauty even in the tiniest things! Glad that my little message of appreciation would have put a smile on your face,MissMeen. Once again, Thank you haha I am listening to the song again and it's gonna be stick in my head!! Praise be to God♡!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results