My Fav Google Ads

Good News

This summer has been amazing alhamdulillah, so many sweet memories, so many new first-times and oh-we-havent-done-this-in-a-long-time. 

I know that some of my blog followers have requested I blog more often. I am sorry I have not been blogging much for last two years but when I do, I try to update you with pictures and new things. And this time, I have changed the template of my blog. I wanted it to maintain its original look and colour slightly (brown and turquoise) and to add a hint of its education background (paperclips, stationery) as well as a feminine touch (flowers). And even offered a new 'Speak to Meen' service.

In this post, I want to share with you some good news! 

First, alhamdulillah I had a skype session with my personal tutor and achieved an overall 1st class for my third year. Very thankful to Allah for helping me and family and loved ones for their support. I treat this achievement as a positive booster for future uptakings and believe in Allah's rezeki for me and for all. 

Next, I am starting my masters soon, please pray for me. I know nothing is easy but insyaAllah with prayers, hardwork, perseverance and positive perspective and faith, He will guide us and ease our journey. 
PS: I am not sure how much I will blog then but you will know now what I am up to if my blogposts starts getting slow...

Finally, I got 2 job offers over the summer alhamdulillah :') It is such an amazing blessing to obtain a job offer before I graduate completely. I am not bonded to my sponsor and able to work in the UK but I am happy with the offer. And if you know me well, I am certainly inclined to be near my loved ones. So for now, I will focus on the present and let Allah plan the future. 
First offer is not related to what I study, moderate pay but in an excellent location for me. 
Second offer is related to what I study, excellent pay and benefits but location, I won't comment too much for now. 

Remember that your rezeki is from God. Do not be put down by people who try to belittle you or spread negativity. Have confidence in yourself. Avoid jealousy, trust me the more you are jealous, the more reasons you find to feel more jealous and it does not bring you anywhere. I always read motivation books and focus on parts on human relationship and avoid myself from feeling jealous or have hatred feelings or think bad of another. It is unfair for you because you make yourself feel inferior for no reason. With good morale and good relationship with others, you will feel your heart warm and your rezeki comes to you. Trust in God's plans and sustenance for each and every person. Never compare yourself with others because yours might be different to another. A doctor might might not look good if he tried to do a lawyer's job and vice versa. 

Believe in yourself and know your priorities, I do not know how much more to emphasise this. Love people around you especially those who love you. Its important to feel loved and be loved and spread love. Keep your confidence high but not to the extent that you feel higher than other people. How do you test this? See if you greet the cleaners and gardeners at work or college. Do you treat them nice and equal? Do you speak to them in a similar way that you may speak to your boss? Do you only speak nicely to a certain group of people who seem to be 'your standard' or are you nice and polite to all? Its hard, I know but be kind. It warms the heart.

For increasing our sustenance (rezeki) I would suggest reading surah Waqiah every night, make lot of charity especially on Fridays- it does not have to be much just RM1-5 is good depending on your capability and sincerity, read and study the Quran and always thank God for all He has given you. There are many more ways I am sure, seek knowledge and it will come to you.

I will be writing more on these good news in future articles, so stay with LittleMissMeen to be updated. Happy reading and have a nice week ahead :)




Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results