My Fav Google Ads

Make New Year's Resolution -> Believing in Yourself

Happy New Year 2014 everyone! I can hardly believe its a brand new year because I still remember what I did on Jan 1 2013. Lunch at Chillis, ice cream at Tutti Fruitti then my family and I went to this really nice park and played badminton. Today was a very relaxing day. I played the piano in the morning after a very long time, before that had breakfast with my parents my mum made egg mayo then I chilled and relaxed and had lunch nearby our house. Upon my request and also my brother's, we wanted to go to the same park and play badminton at the same spot as we did last year. Can you imagine the last time we played badminton there was exactly one year ago?! It just felt so lovely that I could at least spend time with my family even for a short period of time. And then we had ice cream and bubble tea. OMG Chatime's pearls finished that we had to go to Each a Cup. Stopped by a computer shop then ate this new Mentos bubble gum that looks like a sandwich and went home by 10pm. I conclude the beginning of my new year simple & beautiful.

On the first day of every year, everyone is busy thinking of a new year's resolution. As for me I'm more busy thinking of exams in 2 weeks !

If you're thinking of a new year's resolution, I would consider making "Believing in yourself" one of them. Imagine all the big things you might be writing on your list- Achieve a bonus/promotion at work/ fantastic grades, go to Venice, lose weight, get a ___, visit so-and-so, save money $$$, buy a ____, and the list goes on. And in that 364 days remaining in that year, there may be ups and downs. Feelings that you might not achieve what you aimed for or just normal feelings of negativity. At the end of the year, its usually normal not to achieve everything you hoped and then bring it to the next year. Doing that, doesn't prove you are a failure but instead it proves perseverance, how much you are trying and working towards achieving it. 

I was reading this book one day and this quote caught my attention, it was something like this: 

A person who is persistently in search of something will definitely reach it. Even if not, they will reach at least a part of it

This means that you should believe in yourself in whatever you are doing and continue to reach for your goals no matter how difficult it is because in the end you will at least reach a part of it, if not exactly how you want it to be. Do the best and God will plan the rest.

Above all of these hopes and dreams and things you want to achieve in life, there's one tiny thing that most of us always forget and that's -> believing in yourself. 


To achieve what you are hoping for you need to believe in yourself. Easier said than done but it is one of the main things that make people successful. You have to be confident and imagine yourself capable of doing big things. Making the mind think and believe good things is actually very essential before actually achieving it. Do you think the person who created the telephone, cars, laptops, airplanes thought they would be able to create such a big thing? They were confident in themselves and believed that they could do it. They are normal people too but the belief in themselves contributed to the success factor. 

Thomas Edison actually tried 1000 times before created the light bulb when he could have stopped trying when he reached the 599th or 999th time. But he still went on with strong belief that he could invent it. He said:
  I did not fail 1000 times but the light bulb was invented with 1000 steps.


Some of you may have some things in mind some may still be thinking of your resolution. Take your time and no rush. When the ideas and thoughts come, just remember one thing: Always believe in yourself! :)

Happy New Year 2014 !










Comments

  1. This really motivates me a lot :) Thanks sis :) All the best for your exams.You can do it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results