My Fav Google Ads

Christmas Wishes

Right now I'm going to be really random hehe Actually I'm blogging because I can't sleep, whoopsies and this is to occupy time so that I get sleepy *yawns What am I doing now? Googling pictures of pretty Christmas trees and almost wrote a blogtopic on that , omg ok I'm really sleepy.


This is me and Wan Ting during our Christmas dinner. Our hall senior, got us pizza! I was soo happy because I didnt have to cook hehe. Well actually I already cooked but dinner with my hall mates was fun, usually its really quiet and so me and Wan Ting will visit each other's rooms hehe. She got a heater! Its such a big contrast when I step in and out of her room. Our corridors are actually cold and I need to even wear a sweater indoors. 





This is the Santa of Imperial

This is Tong and I on the last day before Python exams. We just finished doing work at the lab and I was attracted by this very pretty Christmas tree in RSM. Royal School of Mines is said to be the most beautiful building on Royal School of Mines *ahem...I didnt say this ok, but I've been hearing it from almost everybody :D



I'm soo attracted by Christmas trees because they are soo beautiful and shiny :)
Met my bestie today and cant believe the last time I saw her was my farewell on September 7th. We just had so much to talk about that movie plans we postponed ;)




Oh oh and I watched FROZEN the other day ! It was super nice, plus it was about sisters. My sister and I really enjoy watching movies involving 2 sisters. I actually like watching cartoons. In the plane I actually watched Despicable Me 2 first then several action and family movies.



In one of my next posts, I'll be writing about a very special trip. 

Enjoy the Christmas trees.

Nights !

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results