My Fav Google Ads

Constant Motivation? Yup Very Important

This is just minutes before going to bed when I feel like I want to write something here. I just read Chicken Soup for the Soul and after reading,  I realised the importance of having constant motivation in your life. I've read the book before, perhaps a couple of months ago or a year and  didn't realise how it could actually give an impact on me.

 In the midst of busy times, where deadlines are due, where 16 written practicals need to be handed (one practical last week had 13 igneous rocks), when your lecturer expects you to know it all in a programming exam by self-learning (even when you see programming like a foreign language on... Mars), I was reminded that its important to have motivation and to be positive. 

I'm going to make this real short and write a good post for you about what happened last weekend :) 
As I sum it up, my point here is that if you see a good book on the shelf and you automatically tell yourself "Oh i already read that", Then well..think twice! Because it would definitely be worth your time and your mind. A book can bring you to another world and make you deep into the story that for a period of time, all your worries and problems are put aside and as soon as you place that bookmark, you are ready to face reality once again.

That's how much I enjoy reading and encouraging all of you too read for constant motivation. What you are doing now is also considered reading, so not necessarily a book but a magazine, newspaper, blog, website can give you motivation as well.

Lastly, some favourite lines I picked up from the book I read today:

  •  Pleasure is seldom found where it is sought. Our brightest blazes are commonly kindled by unexpected sparks.
  • Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other tends to take up the slack. 
  • The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
  • Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open.
  • Don't waste life in friction when it could be turned into momentum.




Comments

  1. I agree...SO MUCH. A book can do wonders to just put away reality for a few hours. Too bad the only books I can read now are SPM references...X'D
    Thanks for another motivating post, Kak Meen! I'm always waiting for your new posts~~~ And good luck in the assignments! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you :) Good luck for SPM too! Its ok, very soon you will be able to read all the other books and SPM books can actually put away reality for a few hours too in a way. I'm sure hard work will pay off in one way or another so keep going :) Take care and thank you for the kind words :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results