My Fav Google Ads

My Doa Selamat+Farewell+Open House

First I want to say thank you to my mum. If not for her, this event would not be happening and as smooth and well-planned as we wanted it to be. A few months ago, she booked the hall near my grandma's house, near to a mosque so the mosque people can easily come by for the prayers. She booked the food caterers, candy stall with a chocolate fountain, sate! and also ice cream. Thank you to all my family members (especially nenek, nek yah and nek gal) who made the extra kuih, Pak Ngah Aman who brought the P.A. system and karaoke, thank you adik for the balloon decos, my <3 for being my special photographer, for every single person who made the effort and time to help and come by. Glad you all had a good time and enjoyed the food.We never hosted an open house before so this is our first :D Let me tell you in detail about the special day.

We booked the hall from 1-6 pm and estimated plus minus 150 people including the people from the mosque, all family members, neighbours, family friends, close friends, my students, anyone close that I had their phone number and could be contacted. I'm very sorry if I forgot to send the invite to anybody and perhaps I wasn't updated on your new number but I tried my best to make sure I invited those in my contact list and fb groups. 

At 12 sharp, my <3 reached the dewan already and my students were asking me for directions when the hall was barely set up. It was empty at that time and we set up the tables and arranged the food as soon as we reached. That took until 1245 and then I went to change my clothes into my pink bubble gum baju kurung ;) The first agenda of the day was the doa selamat right after zuhur and Alhamdulillah more masjid people came than expected. May the prayers give more berkat. We had Yaasin recitation then the dua. The first person to reach was Cindy, then 8 of my Ilmu Studio students and then May, Sieh Yen and Wei Ci. There was about 70 plus people from the mosque and during the peak hour around 215pm, I was rushing around the dewan to make sure everybody had a place. 



Since the main course area was so full and people were lining up, we all decided to go to the ice cream man first ^^ Cindy got me an everything green gift the notebook, pencil box an even the gift box. Lookies in the picture below


Here's the candy stall. I missed the chocolate fountain. Oh wait, actually I missed lunch ( until 615pm) ;)


This is our favourite sate person! Our family will always buy sate from them because its so yummy! My dad's Iranian friends actually had sate for the first time and they loved it.

Look who came! My boss, Cikgu Arin and the very helpful, Akmal. Thank you for the duit raya and I got an Ilmu Studio T-shirt *cheers 








Thanks Qusai for the chocolate so thoughtful of you :) Thanks Puneh for the pens.
There on the green paper, do u see me in the cute boat?



 Thanks to<3 me likey all the pictures ^.^ He's like : Yeah you know me *winks


May, Sieh Yen (aka Ronnie, only she can call me Harry it was our make believe game when we were younger it lasts till today), Wei Ci- my beloved friends for 6 years. All of them are doing Medicine! Wow so smart right?


These are 8 of my Form 1 students. I used to teach them English every Thursday night. When they first saw me, Wan and Alin actually ran so fast and hugged me tight. I was really happy to see them. Diana teared because she missed me so much. I taught them from March till first week of August. Almost 6 months but our bond is really strong :') They made me tear because our reunion was so touching. The guys: Solleh, Hazim, Adzim, Nawawi, Roslan.


Nasuha and Ili <3 Enjoyed starbucks and each a cup with her 3 days earlier. Besnye dapat catch up :*





Family portrait :) I love you 



Oops vain time with Rupini


Rupini, Vinosha and Mazlan. The blazer is so pretty omg Vinosha your fashion taste is amazing ;)


Spot 2 Ketua Pengawas in the picture?


On  the card, May drew a picture of me in a boat going to UK. It was super cute :) The gift is so handy! Its on my "things to buy for Uk list" Now I can cancel that. Hugs


Meet my college loves. Gomi, Safina, Rai and Rahimah. We took pretend candid pictures, dimanakah? Wanted to put it here but I don't have it in my phone. You girls made college life more than amazing *hugs Thanks for being the sweetest girlfriends I'll miss you all so much. 


Thank you Noor and Sara for the Fendi perfume and lotion. Its lovely and lotion is the next important thing for me after fresh air, water and food.


And this is my sister. Older younger? 

At the end of the day, I had my lunch around 6pm. When I finally had a chance to sit, Vinosha said that finally she is seeing me in one place haha. I tried my best to make everyone feel welcomed, to take pictures with all (i hope I did) and thank everyone who came including family and friends. When people organise events, seeing people make the initiative to come means a lot. I didn't get to invite some close friends because they are now in USA, Australia, France and 2 flew to UK already. Some were in other states or had weddings and last min stuff came up. I really appreciate your initial effort to come, like they say the thought counts and don't worry may we meet very soon insyaAllah. We still have some dates to catch up soon :)

I couldn't fit all the pictures here (sorry tak sempat take everyone's picture I know I missed many people) and I just included those taken outside and at the end of the event. This day was one of the best days of my life although I ate lunch at 6pm and slept super late than usual. It was amazing and my <3 stayed the entire time :) Thankfully we got a cleaner to clear the place. We went to a family's open house after cleaning up. Reached home at 10pm then couldn't sleep till almost 2 am which is very rare for me. I guess I was still soo excited after opening the pressies and checking the pictures.

Whenever I'm sad or I miss everyone in UK, I'll try my best to remember this day.
Every single thing, good or bad in this world will come to an end but whatever happens, let it make us more motivated to go on in life doing the very best that you can!

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results