My Fav Google Ads

Diary: Leaving to UK Soon

When I look at the calender, I always think that the day I will leave for university is still long away. But now in September, it just hit me that the day is coming very very soon. There's this lump in my throat everytime I talk about leaving. I got my offer to London almost a year before my start date so it always felt like a long time away.

For those who are leaving/ have left, do be thankful if your journey home is a matter of minutes or a few train stations away. When leaving to someplace foreign whereby the airplane is the only medium of transport to go home, it takes a lot of courage, determination and strength to keep moving on in order to reach your goals. When anything makes me feel down, I remember that one and only goal of my life and it gives me more inspiration.

After 20 years of waking up and seeing the same people, relying on our parents, God decided to make us more independent in university and that's when most of us need to leave. If you're facing a similar situation, always remember that many many people experienced the same situation, some much harder without being able to fly home consistently.

There must be a reason why God chose you to be where you are now. It is for the best reasons, some of which you never imagined.

Yesterday, I went to the park with my little brother and we played bubbles. In my mind, I said this time next month, I won't be able to take you to the playground, sweetie. So I told him silently, when I'm not here and you want to go, could you please ask Kak Cin. It was a very sweet day at the playground with him. We played chase and he likes to disturb me like always, dropping the bubble blower everytime I was holding it and even throwing the house keys and asking me to catch T.T

Today we had McDonalds together :) He loves chilli sauce and can finish a larger burger than me. He even eats more french fries omg. I'm going to miss him a lot, I'll really do. I wish he would skype with me now that he has a handphone ;) My baby got that for his 7th birthday last 29 August. 

Thankfully this Syawal I got to Puasa 6. Now I just need to puasa 3 more days (in winter hehe) Puasa time is short in winter and long in summer due to the different daylight hours.

Have I done packing? Hmm not yet >.< I packed 2 luggages already but that's probably 30% only. Still a lot more. I got my accommodation on Tuesday night. Thankfully a hall near campus, well that's the nearest but most expensive $.$

Visa ? Check. Mine took around 10 working days ( excluding raya holidays). Visa stuff were the longest to prepare. Plus this year they have new rules that you need a TB Test. 

Other than that, I'm looking forward to study again. Especially something I never did before- the Earth :D Plus, the fieldtrips seem really interesting and unique. Spain, Italy and Scotland are on the list :)

On top of all, I know I will definitely miss my family and friends at home. May this journey make our relationship stronger. Tomorrow might be the last time I see some people before I leave for first year. I can't wait for tomorrow :) I know quite a few are not in KL now/ off to university already may we meet insyaAllah. 

2 weeks will pass by quite fast and perhaps soon I'll be reading this again once I'm in UK. To those going to UK too, I'm so happy we shall visit each other :))

Now, I'm going to get ready for tonight's open house<3<3 <3

Have a fabulous weekend and I'll see many of you tomorrow. 

xoxo


Comments

  1. take care dear! may you success in life always and forever. ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks munirah :) may you succeed in life and hereafter too

      Delete
  2. I have been following your posts for around 2 weeks now and I have to say, you are an inspirational person and I am definitely one of the people who shall support you here in this blog. ^_^
    I hope you will still continue to blog although you may be a little busier once you are in UK...nevertheless, I shall wait for your updates. All the best in your studies and life as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Anna Akira ^.^ I really appreciate it very much.
      I will try my best to update it in btwn uni because I really enjoy writing here and responding to all of you. Wish you the best in SPM and your life too! :D Do let me know if you have a request for any post

      Delete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results