My Fav Google Ads

Lovely Picnic in Lembah Pangsun

When I heard we were going for a picnic, I was super excited! The last time I did was perhaps 5 years ago. My house is not very far from the hilly recreation parks but we never explored the place.
I woke up early Sunday morning and after prayers, I helped my mum prepare egg sandwiches. So whoever ate those yummy sandwiches, it was muahh who made them ;) We were going with 3 other families and there was 18 of us. 830 sharp we gathered in front of Aeon Ampang and Busu led the way. She’s very good in directions and she found this nice place for us to go in Lembah Pangsun. At first we thought of going to Sungai Congkak but this one seemed better.


At first, sesat kejap and we ended up in a deserted village. Finally around 930am we reached the chalet. Since we were just going for a day trip, we just rented one chalet to use the bathroom and to change. Our place was quite strategic it had a flat area for our food and those who wanna sit and eat. Right in front of the chalet was the river.

The moment we reached, a pretty guava tree caught my attention. It had small pink guavas and the owner of the place let us pluck and eat as many as we wanted. When I was small, I used to go peach picking a lot. And I used to picnic often too and eat watermelon (fav fruit since forever +peaches, now you can add mangosteen & durian). It was all so lovely. I was picking pink guavas while eating them raw from the tree. I was too excited I didn’t even want to wash it first, it looked so clean and fresh. Now I clearly see evidence why I am reading Earth science, I love nature it makes me super happy. And in Geology, we get to go for field trips every year! Not for a vacation, for studying of course but it must be really interesting :D Can’t wait for that adventure.
After picking guavas, all my cousins were in the river already but I was hungry and ate nasi lemak and 1 tuna sandwich first. Busu and nenek brought nasi lemak, Bandung banana fritters, tea, coffee, nescafe, soya, lychee, chrysanthemum tea, orange and also snacks like chips. We bought 3 types of sandwiches; normal tuna, spicy tuna, egg. Mak Ngah Nazlin and Mak Su Fazila brought mee hoon and many other snacks and nuts and marshmellows. We laid the mat and put all the food there next to the river. At times water would splash near the yummy food so our moms kept it covered.

We played a game with a large beach ball. Everybody made a circle and we had to randomly throw at each other. Whoever missed and made the ball fall into the water would be splashed with water by everyone. I kept on getting splashed because it was hard to rush to the ball when its far from you..Plus the water was freezing cold even in the afternoon it felt fresh. 



Then we went further up the river where the water was deeper. I had to carry Erfan at first just to check how deep it was. When he was fine I just sat near them eating marshmellows. Omg I ate so much, couldn’t resist seeing yummy food. Then I ate another nasi lemak which I called early lunch at 1130am.


After all the eating, my sister, Nora and I went to the back end of the river where they had big rocks.



 I even sunbathed for awhile after applying sunscreen. Unfortunately the little kids especially Sara kept splashing cold water on me so I had to resume sunbathing another day. She asked me:

Sara: Are you hot?
Me: Yes, its kinda sunny.
Sara: Here you go *splash
Me: Hey what was that for? *sunbathing attempt failed*
Sara: You said you were hot, let me help you feel cooler.

The kids treated me like a rock expert. They asked me what kinds of rocks were the white ones, then I explained how a very large rock broke into half and why the inner colour is different than the outer one. Then when I was just about to continue sunbathing, they all  screamed “Spider!” so I ran through the rocks and water back to our original spot. They explained how it was very big with scary legs and it fell into the water so it might attack us. Em, at that time it felt real and I actually believed it. My dad found a tiny dead snake in the water so I say RUN ;)



When we returned to our original spot, somebody caught a fish. I think it was Luqman. I felt like catching fish too so I grabbed an empty plastic and starting diving in and catching the tiny ones. Then, everybody started catching fish and all the plastics were taken. Whenever I caught a fish, my mum would be super excited and help pour it into a bottle. I caught around 20-25 tiny fish, smaller than ikan bilis (anchovies).  Mirul and Kimi called me a potential nelayan -.-
Well, I was pretty busy and the last one out of the water. But hey, fishing takes hard work and skills okay ;) But pity my fish, I didn't bring enough river water and when we added tap water the next day they all died.. 
We stayed there till 3 plus and reached home at 4. In the car, almost everyone was fast asleep. When I reached home, as soon as I prayed, I fell into a deep sleep till 630pm.

My dad woke me up because we were going out. That day, 25th August was my parent’s 23rd Anniversary <3. We got Erfan’s birthday gift in toyRus and then had dinner. I ate tomyam noodles it was so yummy. After getting cheesecake, we headed home and that was the end of a very memorable weekend with my family. I love you :*

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results