My Fav Google Ads

Cleaning Your Heart

Its been awhile since I posted on motivation topics. Now in this holy month, I think I should do so more often. I simply picked this topic at first and wasn't sure what to write about. But as I think about it, I realised that every individual is attracted to and wants kindness and love. 




As kids, everybody was mostly kind and cheerful. We gave and shared our toys, candies and played everything together. As we grew older, grudge, hatred, jealousy and revenge started to form. Not all the big kids got along with each other. They chose and discriminated the odd one out. And at times, being the odd one out is what makes the person shine brighter. 

Try doing something kind for someone. There will be warmth in your heart, a kind of warmth that cannot be easily experienced unless you do something that touches another soul. Even I do not how to explain that feeling in words. There was one time I truly deeply felt this warmth and I'll never forget that moment. It was when I saw an elderly person trying to throw garbage and he struggled so badly that I simply walked up and took it from him. The look on his face and the gratitude words are now forgotten but that feeling I felt remains remembered. 

Today teenagers and young adults seem absorbed in their own world when there's so much they could do for the society, people, animals, Earth. And one day they wake up from their dream world and they are already much older by that time. Its pretty sad if we waste young years without pure happiness in our hearts. And pure happiness can only be felt with pure feelings. 

Don't hold a grudge, forgive those who hurt you. May God decide what to do with them.
Don't hate people, everyone is fragile and special in their own ways. 
Don't be jealous, it shows that you don't realise how amazing you are. We are rewarded with how much effort we put in. Besides, God created everyone in unique ways and has special plans for each and everyone.
Don't be revengeful, it destroys the purity of the heart and hurts yourself inside out. Doing bad to people who hurt you makes you feel satisfied temporarily but guilt in the long run.

Kindness results in a cleansed heart. Its human nature that in order to be happy, you need to make other people (especially those you love and need to love) happy too.

Nobody is perfect and we always try to improve ourselves in being a better person everyday. Reading this even shows that you are putting effort in being a better person in character as well as in heart.

I hope to post more motivation posts soon, Happy break fast!





Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu