My Fav Google Ads

The Common Dont's While Studying

Everybody has their own way of studying but avoiding the common dont's while studying will help you to focus better :)

  1. Put your phone on general mode at top volume. When I'm deep into studying, it can seriously shock me when my phone beeps or rings ;)
  2. Study next to a laptop with your facebook on.
  3. Read for hours without any hands on activity like highlighting, writing notes, underlining, doing mind maps.
  4. Study with no idea when to stop.
  5. Not sure which subject and subtopic to start with when your study session begins.
  6. Study at the same place everyday. Its a good idea to change your environment at times to avoid boredom.
  7. Study when you're exhausted after a tiring activity. You will find it hard to focus and easily upset when you are unable to answer a question. Its always better to take a nap first than forcing yourself to do it.
  8. Depending on people for your material or notes at the last minute. It may lead to increased tension between you and that person if they are unable to fulfill your needs and it may disrupt your attention. Make sure that all your study material is with you at least a week before exams.
  9. Study at irregular hours. Its a good to fix your study time. Not necessarily the exact time but at least the same time of the day. For example: morning session starts around 9 and ends around 1130. After a few weeks of repeating this pattern, your brain will automatically want to relax when its 12pm because it has registered this pattern.
  10. Study continuously without breaks or enough sleep. No matter how much you need to study, its important that you rest well, eat all your important meals of the day, exercise and stay healthy. Believe it or not, for my entire life, I've never stayed up after 1am to study. The latest I'll go is 12am and if I need to then 1am. So far, never stretched beyond that point ;) That's how much I treasure my beauty sleep and the importance to give myself a rest for the start of a fresh day tomorrow.
Till then! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results