My Fav Google Ads

How To Prevent Boredom Doing the Same Thing Everyday

When you ask me this question, the first thing I would say is: then don't do the same thing everyday. Hmm, but how is this possible right? At first, you think I'm not making sense but read on to find the remedy to one of the most common predicament.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Everyday there is always and will forever be the same things to do. Wake up, brush your teeth, pray, bathe, breakfast, chores, etc. Can you survive one day without a bath? Maybe yes :P How about one day without eating? I'm sure not. But you usually don't eat the same thing everyday. Most of us eat different food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The variety and the slight changes makes it less boring. For those with a higher advantage in life, they are blessed with this opportunity but how about those who barely have anything to eat? That's why we need to always be thankful with what we have and not waste food. Ok I kind of diverted the topic..~ Community message brought to you by LittleMissMeen ~ 

Let me give you another simple example. Whenever he wishes me good night, he always does it in a very creative way. Sometimes its a shooting star, at times its twinkling stars or a moon. At times, he says Goodnight or sweet dreams or sleep tight or sleep well. I personally wouldn't mind any simple way but the small efforts put together even strengthens the bond between people. Basically you are doing the same thing in many different ways. That's the solution here, do the same thing but in different ways!

When it comes to studying, I choose to study at different places and always change my environment when I need to so I wont get bored. Most of the times its at my study table or my bed if I feel tired, On the floor if I'm in a rush, at the kitchen table if I feel like I need company but I want to study alone, at McD or the college library if I'm not at home, at a friend's house or at the common room if I want to have a discussion. And while I'm tutoring, I change the location at times. I told my student that I am changing the environment at times for you so you don't get bored. Its very important for you. We even had outdoor classes 2 times and there were ants! and the birds sang melodiously for us ;)

When you're really bored, then its ok to ask yourself  "What would you like to do dear?" I usually list down all the things I want to do then when I'm bored doing the regular routine, I would slip in time to do the things I enjoy. In fact, its makes me more motivated to start my day because I can't wait for the time I can start blogging or start reading a new book I recently bought.

These are ways to remain efficient yet energetic and productive each and everyday. 

There may be the days that you feel so tired and lazy. Yeah i have those times too. Then, I'll just let myself do anything I feel like doing at anytime, no rules or schedules. That makes me a little satisfied for the day and when the guilt slips in, the next couple of days will be much much more productive.

So you see, when you already done all the fun things you want to do, then the time will come when you will think back and feel that there's nothing else to do but start studying or working again. Then, when you start feeling bored, repeat and do the fun stuff then you repeat the entire cycle.

In between busy hours, I put some time to see my close family and friends either for the sake of missing them or for any special event.  It puts more energy into you. Don't underestimate the power of people who love you. They can be the best energy booster or energizing machine ever created in this world. Just by speaking or seeing them can make yourself feel better despite the ups and downs of life :)

So finally I would like to conclude that life is not meant to be boring and the conventional things we need to do is very important so try your best to bear with it in the most creative ways~

Once again, remember: 

SAME THING, DIFFERENT WAYS


Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu