My Fav Google Ads

A Date To Remember




I tried googling to see how other people would respond. I googled: Bumping into your family on a date or dating at the same restaurant and seeing your family but did not manage to find much. Maybe I don't know how to type the right keywords*sweat*

It was a dinner date. I  usually can't go out too late or too far at night so he came to a restaurant near my house. It was a beautiful night and we sat outdoors, I was so thankful it didn't rain. After ordering and all, we passed the counter and then headed towards the car. I had zero idea that somebody was looking at us the entire time  He told me he had something for me and the first thing he said before he opened the door was "Its larger than I expected." And right there at the back seat, I saw a large bouquet of lilies, a very romantic surprise :') as well as my favourite cookies. He even said that it was wrapped in my favourite colours. Oh my, it was sooo pretty and looked artificial at first. Even if it was a paper flower or one from the streets, I would have been happy already. The meaning of the lilies was to offer sincerity and truthfulness, something that he claims to have done research on. I had no idea what would be awaiting me the next day.. yikes

The next morning was a Saturday and I had a dentist appointment with my dad. While at the waiting room, I saw one message in my inbox. Thought it might be my mom but when I opened it, this is what it said (translated to all English, original version is mixed with BM): Hi young lady, who did you have dinner with last night? We all were right in front of  you but you didnt even see hehehehehe 


Ooooh when I got this message I was starting to feel my face getting hot in embarrassment. So I checked the sender- my aunt! When I saw this I hoped that maybe she just passed by the place and since we sat outdoors  maybe she just saw us by chance. Deep inside, I hoped nobody else was with her.

Luck was definitely not on my side. News said that they were having dinner there too with my cousins. It was my cousin who spotted me first but wasn't so sure so he asked the others for confirmation. And the most unbelievable fact- my GRANDMA was there too!

 When I heard this, I almost fainted ;) I have never ever talked about my dating life in public, the only people who would know would be my mom and sis and my very close cousins and friends. Period. I'm too embarrassed to talk about it or share it publicly. I see many people don't really mind sharing pictures and relationship status and all but I guess I'm quite conservative. So far, the most I've shared is on my blog hehe and it took me one week to decide to write this ^^ But maybe some day I wouldn't mind anymore, who knows :P

So now I consider half of the world already knows because I can't imagine who will know after this but now I'm preparing for any possibility mentally hahaha. She even mentioned at a certain point that he looks Eurasian and she has no objections. The Eurasian part would be something we would both disagree, if anyone between us should be called that, it should be me just kidding!

 When I told one of my friends who I saw on the date, the first thing she said was "This is so exciting." 

And I still fail to understand how having your grandma witness the entire scene is called exciting! T.T 
*faint again*


She refers to the place as "tempat bersejarah" but as I think of it after some time, I guess its alright but it was such a shocking way on how my family got to know. My mom already did so that was easier. Let's wrap up the love story before my face starts to swell like a tomato. (he laughed so hard when he read this line because he says to have visualized it -.-)

My sweet lilies no longer look like this, but here is a picture of them earlier.




I was a little sad at first when they started wilting but then he said: 

A flower's beauty is like God's reminder that beauty will fade and you need to be with the person who wouldn't mind at all when the time comes.

*If you're reading this, I'm writing without referring to your text, I remembered*







Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu