My Fav Google Ads

Soprano Laser Hair Removal at MediShape

This is supposed to be top secret. Code 10132 X.

When I told one of my friends that I wanted to do the laser treatment, she was like "Wait till marriage and get your husband pay for it." Its so expensive #1 precaution. Hahaha I guess she has a point:  They say men pay for anything to keep his car and his woman looking good ;)

Well, I just wanted to try one time and perhaps more times in the future. There was a student promotion thingy ended on the last day of March. The normal price is RM800 so I didn't want to let this chance blow. I was actually planning this since last year but waited for my exams to be over.

MediShape is where I went :) The nurses were Lina, Liza and the other lady was from Sabah: Cathy if I'm not mistaken.




First time customers get a 70% discount off any treatment. Popular laser hair treatment includes:

Back of hands: RM200
Under arms: RM400
Chest: RM700 (usually for men)
Bikini line: RM400
Thighs: RM800
Half-leg: RM800
Calves: RM700
Back: RM700
Lower abdomen: RM500

Before doing laser treatment, you need to remember that you do not need to shave, wax or do anything to your hair. Leave it as it is. 

What will happen?

They will shave your hair gently using a shaver after you lie down. Then they will apply super cold gel (ultrasound gel) onto the region you choose. After they apply the gel thoroughly, they will close your eyes to prevent the lasers from hurting your eyes or impair vision. Wait for awhile till they get the laser machine and you'll start feeling a prickling pain. At times it feels like needles and at times you don't feel anything. The laser is aimed to kill the root hair cells. Earlier when they shaved, they only removed the upper hair layer and not the roots. For half leg, they usually start with the skin below so you need to turn over. Its a 4 times cycle: right leg below, left leg below, right leg above, left leg above. Then you're done! Wherever the hair is thicker or more, the pain is also more. But according to my therapist, Liza, it only hurts like this during the first time.

What to expect after laser treatment?

After laser please remember that there is still remaining hair that was not removed when they shaved your body part. So let that hair grow for 3-4 weeks then it will drop by itself. DO NOT attempt to remove it by waxing shaving or any other method. Let it drop naturally. After that observe the new hair that grows. It is much thinner and less hair compared to your original hair. After 6 weeks, you can do the laser treatment again. Some people need 3-6 times laser treatment for a specific body region for the hair to stop growing completely. It depends on the amount of hair you have at that region. 

What's the difference between Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and Soprano XL Laser?
IPL causes the skin to darken and more painful. Soprano Laser is faster and provides wider coverage compared to other laser treatments. 
 The laser bed!






My parents and brother waited here at the waiting room. MediShape served them tea so at least they were not too bored waiting 1.5 hours for me and 30 minutes for my sister. 


Before I left, the therapist told me, "You are definitely going to miss MediShape" and hopefully I will be able to visit again :)






Comments

  1. Hi I am surendra I wanted to remove hair by laser. Then I listened about klinikesthetika clinic that is very famous for Laser Hair Removal in Delhi and I use this service and got a best treatment for hair remove by laser technology. Now I am very happy to use this service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written posts that makes me want to have a Laser Hair Removal London, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really very helpful, thanks for sharing this information
    Dandruff Treatment in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu