My Fav Google Ads

What I Did In March

Dear all, thank you for all the people who took time and read and sorry sorry sorry to those who came to visit my blog but discovered  no new update. I am writing this post to share with you what happened the entire month of March and hopefully this and two more posts coming compensates for the days I was gone :)

First let me list down all the important things I've done or accomplished this month:


  • Got my A-level results!
  • Emailed my lecturers to thank them
  • Started working at Ilmu Studio Tuition centre. 
  • Went ice-skating the day before results
  • Grandma's Surprise Birthday Party
  • Followed my sister for photo shoot with Adam
  • Helped with Merpati Productions filming in Mahsa and KL area
  • Started personal-tutoring 
  • Big Bad Wolf Book Sale 
  • Lunch at Nandos Tropicana City Mall on result day thanks to him
  • Spent my 1 Malaysia Book Voucher ALL at Popular
  • Learn to drive alone to Damansara and remember the way back
  • Went to One Utama and watched Beautiful Creatures (going to be three times going there including this coming week)
  • Watched Perks of a Wallflower on laptop. 
  • Went to PWTC Matta Fair
  • Loads of house chores :)))
  • Personal counselling for A-level students including parents
  • Read my new thick Earth book, the getting-good-results gift from him (the book smells good) :)
  • Hotdates
  • Bought earthworms for my brother
  • Got kind of sick as I have minor tonsillitis and went to the clinic
  • Dropped by Rahimah's house and saw new baby niece
  • Almost got sick again because I think I'm just very tired.
  • Antibiotics and the get-well messages made me better really quick this time
  • Got caught in the rain and have an office guy double park my car and make me wait for 2 freaking  hours and pay around RM25 for parking which I then later claimed from him..grrrr
  • Tried to learn to tie a tie using my dad's tie hehe
  • First day of March: Vinosha's birthday *my girlfriends lovee them*
  • Last day of March- Jia Wei's Birthday
  • Lunch at Seoul Garden One Utama
This is just part of what I did in March (some are a secret hehe) and they are not in sequence by the way. This month is one of the busiest yet productive so far. I'm pretty satisfied and thankful for this month because it is ending tomorrow. Although I was so tired till I got sick, it actually reminded me about taking care of my health by exercising and eating vitamins again. 

About my job at Ilmu Studio, thank you to Anas. Initially I just replaced his Math class then later they offered me to teach English and Science. The classes are mostly at night till 1030. I usually reach home by 1110 which is past my normal bedtime ;) Its quite cute to hear people calling me Teacher Yasameen again. I really enjoy teaching and appreciate the student-teacher bond. I just hope I don't get too bonded with my students. It would be harder to leave in August.. They already told me in last class "Teacher can you please not leave and teach us?" I was just silent at first because that statement touched my heart and I wasn't sure what to say. Me leaving is already not as easy for me itself and now someone is pleading for me not to leave. I just pray to Allah to give me strength. I keep myself busy and distracted to avoid counting down the days till I leave as well. I know the day is going to come and may this painful departure be a blessing in disguise. This is what Allah planned for me and I will try my best to accept it with an open heart insyaAllah. Like the saying goes, what we may feel good is bad for us and what we may feel painful is good for us. 

Alhamdulillah after my results, I got a lot of offers for tutoring. I even had people's parents call me to teach their child. One call was all the way from Sarawak but of course her daughter is now staying here.

I could blog in detail about everything that happened in March but for now I'm going to divide it into a few posts. 
Next post:

My A-level Results

Thank you for reading. Stay with LittleMissMeen :* Goodnight

Comments

  1. My dear, congratulations to you again! You are one of the best people I met during the challenging A level course. Wishing you all the best.
    From,
    Jaslyn
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi my dear mummy!! Nice to see you here on me bloggie ;) Aww thank you! you are such a sweet and kind person, one of the best people I met during college too. Felt so lucky to be in the same class with you for all Bio Math Physics and Chem. Finally its over but the memories will definitely stay :) Thank you for being such a caring mummy at college and making my college days such a memorable one.

      Loads of love from me <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu