My Fav Google Ads

The Big Bad Wolf Book Sale



This is my very first time going to The Big Bad Wolf Book Sale. This year it was held at The Mines Shopping Centre from 28 Feb- 4th March. I bought 9 books for RM52!!!

. We reached at around 11 am and left at 2 pm. 



Even in 3 hours, you couldn't go through all the books, there are so many sections to over. We went to the :
  • Fiction section
  • Teenage novels-Guess what I saw?! My all-time favourite House of Night Series sold at RM5 each when I bought every single series (now there is until Book 10 but I don't have the last one yet) for at least RM29 ! Omg I almost fainted when I saw those series because we were almost gonna leave but I just felt like lingering around to make sure i didn't miss out anything important. I got an Alyson Noel novel at RM5 called "Shadowland". I just bought one at RM37 so I got a RM32 discount for this one. O.M.G My friend Sherrie introduced the series to me when she gave the first book "Evermore" to me for my birthday.
  • Sports
  • Architecture Section- I even watsapp the photos to my sis to show her the books
  • Kids section- unfortunately I chose hard-cover picture books for babies until my friend reminded me that my brother was big enough and could read real story books. Oh gosh thank you for the reminder :)
  • Biography and Historical Section -he loved books what I thought would be boring *sweat*
  • Cooking section- most of the nice ones were gone. We came on the last day so this was expected. This section and the architecture section seemed the most empty of them all.
  • Self-help
  • Business - for mum
  • Science section - Thanks to my friend I discovered this really cool book on Top 10 of everything. The actual price is $29 and I got it for just RM12 

And despite all these sections, there were still many more and didn't manage to cover about 1/4 of the book sale as I was extremely tired. The best part was that Malaysian students could use their book vouchers. However I didn't get my vouchers yet at that time.




The hall deco was pretty 





The cutest book I saw >.<



Thank you so much for taking me there and carrying my books the entire 3 hours :D




The thickest book I saw 0.0



And now the whole world knows that:




Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu