My Fav Google Ads

My Homemade Curry

Cooking curry is always a challenge for me. Last time I cooked I accidentally used turmeric (kunyit) instead of curry powder. Then now i make it burn. Trying to improve by the day :D

One advice when cooking curry, the curry powder usually cooks fast so dont leave it heating too long. After 2-3 minutes mixing with garlic, onions, asam jawa, a spoon of blended chilli and santan, make sure you add the chicken immediately. Here's what I made and accidentally made :






 FROM

This is my second try. The first one was worse. You don't want to see it. 
Trust me 
(Y) 
Peace





TO


 +


Comments

  1. my mum used to not put santan in curry as it zero calorie.. hai! haha XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? My mom does not put santan too but my grandma likes to add santan so i wil try style lain2 hehe ^^

      Delete
  2. i was the girl on facebook. Remember me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. know what,i spend my day to read and read your writing hehe. you such a very bright student W.O.W !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you munirah thats sweet of you to say that. Alhamdulillah its all from Allah :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu