My Fav Google Ads

My Study Snack


What to eat when you're studying and hungry? Tadaa look at this!

My dad made this for me today before he went to work. The best part about having exams is that my mom and dad will always make treats or send something to my room upstairs. If I'm hungry i'll come down but if I don't come down for a long time, then I'll get deliveries to my room hehe. Yesterday I wanted Maggi for dinner but my mum said its not good for now so she made me something else. I can't wait to eat Maggi again ;)

 When I took it out the fridge this morning, I thought those oranges looked cute side by side like that. 

Thanks Dad for the hotel service :D



Comments

  1. youre really lucky to have such supportive parents. they make time for you. youre such a role model. hopefully i will succeed in life just like you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I don't get this all the time tho hehe. Now I'm in uni I have to do everything independently ^^ Hopefully you will dear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results