My Fav Google Ads

How I Make Myself More Motivated



I’m writing this for everyone out there who feels like they need motivation in life. I’m not saying this or writing about this because I am 100% motivated but because I feel that people need good material to read. If everyone is just going to complain about their problems to each other, then who’s the one to give good advice or where do we learn from? Some people personally tell me they like to hear things like this on my blog from a person their age than from an adult. They say a teen understands how the society is right now and adults are from a different time. 

When you go on social network, you can feel the vibe. It’s a lot of show and tell, many of which are not what it seems to be, fake in other words. You can see how some people are losing the good side of themselves day by day. Many people care more about updating their status than speaking to people.Wishing each other on special events have even slowly faded. When I sent New Year messages, so many people replied “You’re the only one who wished me” or “You’re the first one to wish”. Its very surprising when you literally see people holding and looking down at their phones all the time wherever they go.

  If you haven’t fallen into this trap, don’t let it happen to you. Be strong and have a stand. If you don’t do something then you don’t. Don’t let the society or environmental factors change who you are. To me, its not a problem to be by yourself for a day or internet-free for some time. Its definitely addictive, yes so that’s why you need self-control so you have more time to work on self-development. I’m not saying this because anybody is telling me this but this is what I personally feel. Many people have even started wishing that social network never existed. Don’t make yourself too pressured my dear and you’ll realise its not really much of a difference whether its there or not. You just need to change the way you think about it. :)

And some people wonder what and how do I get my source of motivation? I think differently. I don’t let people define what I can or cannot do. I like to think for myself what is wrong or right then I’ll decide. For example, I won’t wear or do something just because it’s the current ‘trend’. Not sure if you realised that ;) I’ll only wear it if I personally like it. Choosing right has always made me happier in the long-run so that’s why I always stick with it. I’m lucky in a way that my parents let me make my own choice for my life. I do have to listen to some regular rules but other than that, their flexibility is what makes me feel more independent. I can talk to my mom and dad like I’m talking to a friend. I can talk about guy issues with my dad and mention about anything with my mum, even weed. Its not I  like to talk about things like that with them but when I do need to bring up the topic, their reaction makes me comfortable in opening up. Being a teenager involves a lot of confusion, making choices, feeling half-teen, half-adult but everybody experiences this and just believe that everything will be ok.

If your parents aren’t like this, learn to adapt. That’s the only way. You do your thing and they do theirs. If they’re still not entirely happy with you, at least you’ve done your part.

Motivating yourself involves a lot of your own mind set. You cannot expect people to do or act how you want them to be or to say what makes you feel better. People have their own minds, their own lives and yes you do expect a little especially from people you love. The only way to deal with this situation is good communication. Ask what the other person expects from you and you can even tell them so they know too. 
You can’t choose your family but you can choose your friends. Its hard for me to trust people but when I do, I’ll make sure they feel lucky to have me as their friend. My friends are from either end of society. I have those who are really good and better than me and some which people think are generally bad. But to me I never judge people the way majority perceive them. I look at people by their heart. Oooh I know this sounds scary haha but I really do. For example, how to know if a guy is patient? See how he reacts when you're late for a date. I get to know people indirectly by the way they respond to things. I can be friendly with anyone but it takes time for me to be really close to someone and talk about personal things. The friends you choose don’t have to be the best of the lot but these few true friends are the ones who will make you feel better of yourself and help you in times of need. They worth much more than you think and this is a source of motivation in your life-having good friends. This is when “its not the number but the quality” applies. 

Another way I motivate myself is by spending a lot of time on personal-development. It means quiet time alone and spending prime time for yourself, working on things that make happier and feel better of yourself. Reading motivational books, religious material, my favourite series, magazines blogging, playing musical instruments, working out, baking, trying new recipes, and the list goes on. To me there’s not a time where I don’t know what to do so far. Time-management is the key. I list down what I need to do every week then I’ll work on accomplishing them.

Besides that, you must I repeat you must know exactly (in every detail) what you want in life. You don’t need to tell people. You can keep it to yourself but its very important to be clear on what you want in life. Happiness? A good job? Popularity? Beauty? Body? Climb Mount Everest? Be the next top model? All of these are small things that are considered goals. You must want to achieve something everyday, every week, every month, every year. That keeps you motivated because when you reach it, you feel a sense of satisfaction on going on in life doing more miraculous things for yourself and for the people you love.

Let your visit to my blog bring a life lesson. If this is your first visit, then I hope you enjoyed it :)

Comments

  1. thankyou thankyou. you have no idea how much this is helping me. everyday is a struggle for me but i tend to ignore it and smile. i have anxiety attacks. you have no idea what kind of problems im facing ( emotionally ). im so thankful i found your blog. i want to succeed in life just like you. please keep posting cause i would be here reading everyday. you;re my source of inspiration :) PS please ignore my username

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there :) im glad to have helped you in a way. Just wanted to let you know that I have replied your email Take care k and wishing you the very best :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results