My Fav Google Ads

A Day at Tini's Spa






Guess what my mum gave me this year? A surprise SPA PACKAGE :))) She told me last Friday that I was suppose to follow her to pickup my gift. Then before we left she was like,eat something before you go. I'm like "Why? Is the place far? " So we left and I was trying to guess but in my mind I was actually imagining "a cat" because everyone knows how much I like cats but we can't have one due to health purposes and what else do we have to pick up? I guess she used the term"pickup" because there was no other way to describe it without giving it away ;)



Soon I discovered that the spa package she booked for me was about 5-6 hours long. I reached at 11+am and left at almost 6. When we reached the place which was not very far, I guessed it was the spa :D Only when we got inside did I get to know the special package she got for me. Initially it was Body Pamper but then my spa therapist, Kak Reen said that taking the Heavenly Face and Body comes with extra facial which was an extra RM80. Wow I don't usually do these stuff at spas. Before 20, I only did facial one time because I normally just come for the normal back massages (not aromatherapy/ swedish/herbal hotball) and do the other stuff myself at home. So I guess the age 20 puts a border line when you can start trying out and exploring more new stuff ^^

My Spa Package:
  • Foot Soak in salt water
  • Sauna Spa ( I chose the cloth spa instead of the house spa which may cause claustrophobia)
  • Aromatherapy Massage
  • Yogurt Oat Body Scrub
  • Herbal bath
Add ons:
  • Waxing (using honey added to hot sticky fluid)
  • Was suppose to do manicure and pedicure but their buffer thingy was finished
  • Intensive eye treatment (to be continued in next visit)

Foot Soak


This is the first thing I did when we reached the place. She washed and scrubbed our feet with salt water and  then rinsed it. Here's the chair I sat on ;)


Aromatherapy Massage



Next, she took me in for the massage. When I was younger, early teens I didn't like people to touch any part of me until I started having backache then I permitted back massage. So starting then if I ever go for massages, its just my back and neck area nothing else! But  my mum knew what I was thinking and  reminded me earlier that this massage package includes the whole body so don't ask her to just massage your back. So I thought I'd give it a try and it would be alright and it really was. At first I was like AAAAA STOPPP when she started massaging my feet and legs but then it eventually felt alright and very relaxing in the end. 


Sauna


Right after the massage I headed to the HOTTT sauna bag. You take off all your clothes and just go in with a thin towel. She zipped right up to my chin and the bag was full of steam. The fan was on but the door was closed and she left. She did tell me if I felt uncomfortable or claustrophobic just unzip the bag and get out. Luckily I didnt need to although I was sweating like crazy inside there. Every single part of me was wet like I just came out of the shower. I unzipped the bag a little when the steam felt so hot and started covering my face. Old people and pregnant women should NOT do this. I was sweating more than I ever did even when I exercise. 

Yoghurt Oat Body Scrub

After what felt like 20 minutes, Kak Reen came and turned the steam off for me and took me to another room for body scrub. Choices for body scrub are:
  • Coffee
  • Papaya Body Polish (for whitening)
  • Himalayan Salt Scrub (not suitable for people for delicate, soft skin may peel)
  • Green Tea
  • Yoghurt Oat (for whitening)
  • Walnut
She scrubbed my body around the major areas, avoiding private ones ;) It was to remove dead skin and scrub off the dirt you can't remove when you shower.

Bath Time!



There was several choices of baths but my mum chose Herbal Bath for me (Mandian rempah) because I already tried Milk bath before. Bath time was 30 mins and she let me relax after body scrubbing while she filled the bath tub. When the tub was full of muddy-looking water, I got in and she left me there to just soak in the water. I just wished the water was hotter because its more soothing and makes you sleepier that way. 
She knocked the door waited for awhile for me to get a towel and came in to remove the herbal water and asked me to bathe with normal soap to get rid of those brown stuff on me. 

Skin Refreshing Facial


Its facial time finally after my shower. She washed, scrubbed and removed pimples and unblocked the pores on my face. Wow...it was so painful..I almost teared and began asking for a tissue. I was talkative the entire session but this facial thing made me shut up. Its my very first time trying this kind of facial, the other time I did was just the normal one. I don't like to wear make-up or apply much on my face if unnecessary so taking care of my skin is highly crucial so you have what people call -you look like you're wearing foundation but you're not- kind of skin. Kak Reen realised how I was just silent the entire time and reminded me " No pain no gain.Its ok sayang almost over." Then after removing most of it, she applied toner, face lotion and skin softener I think because I remember her washing and applying something different a couple of times.


Waxing


Finally facial was over although the results was one of my favourite that day ;)
This is the last session. This waxing method used a sticky fluid mixed with honey. The fluid was hot and she smoothed it on my skin first before waxing the traditional way. Waxing was equally painful but at least more bearable than facial earlier. When she pulled I was like OWWW. My mom warned Kak Reen " Be prepared to hear her scream." But I didn't scream much because we were deep in conversation, later on she said it was her way distracting me from the pain. My skin was rejuvenated by the end of the day, first oat & yoghurt, then herbs, then honey my mum said. Oh and after waxing she put this olive oil or flower oil I'm not quite sure because my skin was turning very very red at the places where she waxed and it frightened me at first but then I'm used to seeing it fade away after awhile and it did.

I was so surprised when Kak Reen told me her age. 30 ;) She looks 20+ doesn't she? She was like "Your mum called me several days ago after she said she surveyed other places, looking for the best package." 







FINAL RESULTS

Without sugar/ spice/ anything nice

oops 

I meant

(without foundation/makeup/lipgloss)












Comments

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results