My Fav Google Ads

Creating A New Year's Resolution

Do you still remember what happened on 1st January 2012? That was the first day this year. In my daily planner i wrote " Drove to A&W and had waffles". I don't exactly remember what else happened. I don't exactly enjoy midnight celebrations at clubs whatsoever. Someone close invited me to a midnight party that day and then I heard news that it turned wild. Phew lucky I didn't go ;)





I know some people like to read in silence but for better effects turn on this song before reading^^

So tomorrow is the first day of 2013? I bet many of you guys have wonderful plans! I know my college friends are busy studying now. Our test is very very soon! 

What is a new year's resolution Have you made yours? I just put mine up above my study table. If you're not sure what to right, think of the things you want to achieve this year. Imagine it as a fresh start, a new beginning, a new mature person. What do you want in life? What do you dream of in life? List down a few and then select which ones you want to focus on this year.

Some people thing doing this doesn't mean anything. Wait. You're wrong. It really does. I've been doing this since I was 11 or 12- idea suggested by my mom- and then I started to make it my annual routine. You need to have a goal and ambition in life. Only with a straight mind and a clear aim (just like throwing the dart), you need to be focused and planned. Yes easy to say and sometimes not all what you plan becomes a reality. ITS OK :) At least you tried and your time was spent for efficiently because you know where you're going so you'll get it sooner or later.

Someone told me that they have been constantly being put down in life so what's the use of doing good or trying to be better anymore? 

When I hear something like this, you know its something serious. Maybe we have problems and nobody else in the world has any idea what we're facing. They think their problem is the worst but believe me there are many people in the world with worse problems. If your issue is study, think of those kids who never even got the chance to feel how its like going to school or college. They just need to work due to poverty. How about the rape victim in Delhi or the flood victims in East coast of Malaysia right now? Do you face any similar situation? You are blessed with a family, a comfortable home, food and everything you can think of. Its also a good idea to list down all the reasons 'Why I Should Be Thankful'. I found this idea in a motivational book I recently read. These small things actually have a big impact on your mind so go and do it!

 Speaking of natural disasters, December is always the time when tsunamis, floods and landslides happen so be extra careful. Avoid holidays in appropriate areas for the time being. 

I always trust Allah and believe that He will not test us with anything that we cannot handle. You should think like this too and not get easily demotivated. Keep yourself busy and occupied all the time with beneficial things. Allow no time for worries, self-pity or whining. If you are doing any of these, it means you are not using your time effectively or doing something productive because if you are you wouldn't even have the time to think about all the negative things.

Being happy is not never having any problems or constantly having good things happen but being happy is dealing with whatever happens in life with a positive attitude and work out the best solution as well as appreciating anything you have at the present

So now its a brand new year, many things have happened in 2012 but let's look forward and think of this fresh start. Put up your New Year Resolution and start putting your heart, mind and soul into it. 

And whenever you feel down and demotivated go back and look at that list. Or you can put it somewhere you will always see it :)


Let's put aside 2012 worries behind (goodbye) and say hello to the beauty and adventures of 2013 (yaay). Fasten your seatbelt because this is going to be a very exciting ride!



HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL READERS OF 
LITTLE MISS MEEN



Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu