My Fav Google Ads

Christmas Gift From America


Hi! Today I'm just going to talk about my day. I seldom do that, I know. (hehe)

Let's start from the morning- breakfast with my naughty baby at McDonalds. Then mom and sister joined us.  He accompanied me obediently to do some of my morning routines then we were on the way to the embassy.

I like going to the American Embassy . *teehee 
Well, I don't know why I was so happy after going there  but I will admit that I felt a sense of belonging. Imagine spending half of my 19 years of life there, America does feel like my original home, somewhere I used to belong to and grow up and yes my heart will always love her very very much. (I didn't Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of America every morning before the school bell rings for no reason) When I was living there, I felt like it was in another world. My home. The only home I knew when I was first brought to this world. 
Don't get me wrong. Today when I compare my 2 lives, I do love staying where I am know truly very much and this is my new home and if you give me a choice, I prefer to live permanently here. But whatever it is, nobody can change where you come from and I haven't visited America ever since I came here. So the closest I've been to my original home is the American Embassy and even that makes me overwhelmed. I'm not sure if you guys understand, nobody will understand what I mean unless you experience it. 

Up there is a gift from my 3rd Grade teacher, Mrs Grasfedar in Germantown Elementary School. I got it through the courier in Malaysia and it was my Christmas gift from her several years ago. I never got a chance to personally thank her and I really want to but those days we, kids never even thought of emails or cell phones. I didn't even have one that time. I used to post letters to my teachers the traditional way and when we moved here all the addresses were lost in the boxes.

Oh and personalized gifts are extra special to me especially if they have my name on it ;)

So in case Mrs Grasfedar ever reads this, I just want to say:

Dear Mrs Grasfedar, its Yasameen from your 3rd Grade Class in Germantown Elementary-2001.( In case you forgot, I'm in the yearbook class picture) I would like to sincerely thank you for the Christmas gift, I've treasured it so much that for the past 10 years ever since I received it and I still keep it sealed in the red package. I even keep the tape there because the gift means more than a thousand memories to me and that's why I never used it- it has a sentimental value. The pencil was ordered before I left and I totally forgot about it until I reached Malaysia. Any person would have just put it away or left it in the storeroom but you decided to deliver it to me and receiving the gift on that very day when I was so far from you, was a special feeling that nobody could ever imagine.

 And if you really do read this, I'd be more than glad to hear from you again. I have so many stories to tell you. Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart :) -Yasameen Hajibeigy-

You see what I mean? Even a short trip to the embassy made me recall some of the best memories :')

So back to my day, my brother and cousin went to play in Midvalley Mall so my sister, grandma and I went shopping! My grandma bought a purple handbag for me at Bonita - they were having a crazy sale ~~~ Oh lupa nak cakap nenek i lagi dahsyat shopping dari I ok? Never show her the word SALE. Omg I'm serious even at 1 point of my life I could say " If I own anything pretty or stylish, its my grandma who bought it"

Then grandma and I had laksa together- oh my gosh you know how much I like sour food ;) Haven't had that in ages *ok I'm exagerrating*

At night, I thought I was going to study but then this funny movie distracted me so I just thought of giving myself a day break *hehe* and I watched Big Fat Liars on Disney. It was a hilarious movie- I kept on laughing like crazy and I seldom watch TV so my parents and sister were all curious why I liked it so they even watched with me for a couple of minutes- till that extent? Wow was I that loud just now??

So then after the movie, my friend called and my brother picked up. He was like :
" Mesti cakap lama ni.."  
" Em sorryla bro, its my call" 

Hahaha babies who talk like grown-ups and act like one too. I feel like the youngest sibling at times. My sister and brother treat me like I'm younger. Bullied all the time. Sigh~

Bedtime soon. Gotta chow!

Nights


MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR




Loads of love,

 LittleMissMeen 



Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu