My Fav Google Ads

Grandpa's 82nd Birthday













My grandpa is usually a very serious person, quiet and doesn't talk much but he really looked happy last Wednesday when we celebrated his 82th birthday. He wore his new top when we went out for dinner and he enjoyed cutting the cake and Erfan sang so loud at the restaurant :P 

Grandpa even posed at the camera :)

He was a student of Victoria Institution 69 years ago, then he worked in the Ministry Department, one of the respected high officers- which explains why he is always slow, steady and formal. People at work would be very careful around him, mum used to say but he's really cool with us. He used to have this epic hairstyle where he would never forget to put cream on his hair so it would remain that style.

He even told me of the Japanese days when he went to school and worked at the same time.
 Wow amazing atuk!
So proud of you ^.^

He would never know or really understand if I tell him I wrote about you on my blog as he is aging and sometimes he forgets things or people's names. Its really sad at times because one day everyone of us will be old and suffer similar situations.. Well I just want everyone to know that:

 I LOVE YOU

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu