My Fav Google Ads

My First Bouquet of Flowers




You girls must be receiving tons of flowers especially those in a relationship don't you?


 I read a recent article on Ella, 47 getting married to a pilot, Elan, 30. This is the first marriage for both of them. Can you believe that?  Ella does not speak much of her love life so we don't know what happened. There may be unspoken sorrow and pain behind the silence. She believes that "Jodoh di tangan Tuhan dan kalau dah jodoh tak kan ke mana." This means that if a person is meant for you, you will always end up together no matter what happens. Even age factor cannot be barrier. 


This should be a motivator to single girls out there. Don't be stressed out just because you're single at the age of, 16? You never know when best things will happen. To be honest, we all know that unexpected love is the best rather than hoping for the impossible. I'm not saying that you will only find true love when you're old but be patient, enjoy life while you can and pray for the best. Not all couples end up together and not all marriage last forever. That's why this life investment should be taken carefully. No rush my dear.




So Ella is planning to have her wedding reception on December 10 2012 while they will be lawfully wedded
this Saturday, 7th July 2012. Elan is 16 years younger than her and he's a pilot yaww! She's lucky isn't she? Her patience has finally been proven worth it. Even though she suffers those days when people kept banging her with the cliched question " When are you getting married?", she just smiles most of the time with no idea what to say to her fans. I adore her for her strength and may her marriage with Elan last forever. Amin


 PS: News says that Elan is a very romantic guy as he always gives flowers to Ella on every special occasion. He's known for the flowers. Ella's room must be very colourful eh ;)




Back to my story, last Wednesday 27 June 2012 I got my very first bouquet of flowers from a girl. Who would ever expect this? It was such a pleasant surprise and i was literally speechless. I haven't got a flowers for ages. If its one thing girls find meaningful, is gettting flowers from someone.

If its from a guy:
Its a symbol of love, care, passion, " I want you to be the flower of my life." kind of thing. You are so fragile, kind, beautiful like these flowers,even better. The closest thing i found as precious as you are these petals. I never want to lose you even though these flowers fade, you shall still be the flower of my life. 
Please excuse my extreme passion in poetry. The guys taught me a lot of love lines so bear with it. Haha

If its from a girl:
Its deeper. Guys are pretty flirty I admit. But when a girl gives you flowers, they truly mean it...
If i start talking about feelings I would never stop so let me just cut it short and tell you how it happened.
I was at my bestfriend's house for the holidays. Eager to spend this short 1 week break with her even if it mean just for a day. This entire year, 2012 i have just met her twice including this day. We've been having so many exams and since she lives in the dormitory, we rarely meet and keep in touch via phone. I am writing this post especially for Puteri Sara Alyssa for being a friend that touches my heart and soul. Even on my birthday we couldn't celebrate together because A-level exams happens to clash with January birthdays. I went to bake chocolate chip cookies with her that lovely day. The moment i reached her house, 945am we started chatting and catching up with latest gossips. I was in tears as I read her offer letter to America. Happy because i know how much she has worked for this and that her sacrifices all this while her finally granted success, sad that she was going to leave me for a pretty long time. To make it worse her departure is very soon...

The next time i looked at my watch it was 12pm. We drove to a nearby shopping mall for lunch and went to buy the ingredients. She told me she felt so old going to buy grocery together. I told her next time we shall go and buy her wedding dress ;)

We bought flour, sugar, brown sugar, butter, baking chocolate, vanilla essence, baking powder, etc
Right then we started our mission baking Famous Amous Chocolate Chip Cookies. We made two mixtures, one for the crunchy cookies and another for the soft ones. Gosh! They were super large, the size of pancakes. Oops, i didn't know they can expand that much. Guess i put too much in one scoop.
We made a lot but not all turned out pretty.When her brother came to the kitchen his reaction was priceless, "What's this?" Doesn't it look like cookies ! Ok he had to enter the kitchen when we were taking out the messed up chunk of cookies. Wrong timing bro ;)

We were almost done with the cookies when i decided to visit the toilet and see how baking had affected my appearance ( just kidding ) and suddenly she called me. Before i left to the toilet, she excused herself and went upstairs so i was shocked that I suddenly heard her voice there. When i came out she said " Surprise!" and gave me those lovely flowers. I felt like hugging and never letting go...
While we went shopping earlier, she kept on excusing herself and when i asked why she said " Oh I am buying art stuff for Lily, her sister." In my heart i was saying " What a kind sister, you even remember what your sister needs for art." But i just nodded and accepted the fact that she was buying "artstuff "

"I never expected this to happen and as I'm looking at these flowers right beside my laptop, I know that they will die and fade away soon but one thing will never ever die, the memory, love and beauty that it has brought into my life even if it was for a little while.."


May you guys out there go give your girlfriends, wives, mothers, bestfriends the flowers they deserve. It means a lot really.

Take care and happy day 

Comments

  1. Aaaawww... That is so sweet... U have a great friend there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you... yes she is :) and you are sweet too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu