My Fav Google Ads

Invitation From Nuffnang to Blogopolis 2012

Dear all, how have you guys been doing? I hope you all had a great week.


 Today  I  have really great news! Last Monday, the first day of Semester 3, I got a special email from Nuffnang. The email was sent at 6pm right after I came home. Since I was the class representative, I had to remind everyone about the new lecturer and on the books and money we had to collect the next day. He was so scary on the first day so I thought it was a good idea to make a gentle reminder to everyone. When i went online, I decided to check my email and was astounded upon reading the email below.




Ok maybe the invitation was a general one, not exclusively sent to LittleMissMeen but being an amateur blogger, the thought excites me so very much.
I was so surprised because I am very new to this blogging world and I am registered with Nuffnang ads only 1 week ago. So this invitation was never expected. If not because of the email they sent me, I would have never known about the Nuffnang Blogpolis in Malaysia this year.


There were a few emails i got. This is one of the 'cheerful' emails from Mr Darren Low. He sounds so fabulous and I like the way how his writing reflects positive energy. Read up: 



Hello hello beautiful Nuffnangers! 


We are bringing you fantastic news this afternoon! As you all know, Nuffnang is having a huge blogger conference coming up this July, and it’s called Blogopolis! From Google to Reuters, XiaXue to Kenny Sia, we have invited an exhilarating line-up of speakers to talk to you about everything and anything about blogging. 


Thanks to our partners, now we are able to subsidize your tickets to a new price of RM180! This is a whopping 40% discount from the price given before! *O.M.G*


For RM180, you’ll get to spend a whole day learning from some of the most influential people in the blog advertising industry! You’ll also get a business-style lunch buffet and 2 coffee mingle sessions organized by the Hotel.  Details of the event are as follow:


Date: 14July 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 8.00am – 7.00pm
Venue: ___________ Hotel, Kuala Lumpur


For those who are overwhelmed by the looooooong hours of meeting and learning from the industry’s best people, the Hotel will be offering special room rates* exclusively for Blogopolis attendees, so you wouldn’t have to rush to KL early in the morning! 


So what’re you waiting for? Sign up for an awesome blogger experience at http://blog.nuffnang.com.my/blogopolis2012/!


*We will email you instructions on how to get special room rates from the Hotel once we have secured your payment. 


Cheers,
Darren Low
Community Executive 
Nuffnang Sdn Bhd





Ok that was Darren Low. I would really like to know if you guys are going for the event. Just email me or send a message. It would be great to meet you guys there :) 


I think its my enthusiasm and passion for blogging that makes me so excited by the thought of going. I hope i will get to learn many new things of blogging, meet awesome people who are well-off in this hobby of mine and meet other inspiring bloggers out there. I checked out Australia Blogopolis 2011and 2012 from people's blogs and in most of the pictures, I saw adults dressed in formal suits and business-style outfits. Ooolala. Just wondering if I will be the youngest there, maybe not. 


Anyhow, its always nice to try new things! Will blog about it soon. 


See you in my next post :)














Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu