My Fav Google Ads

Euro Cup 2012 Rematch in Ampang




Today, the football club Eric Erfan belongs to entitled UKRC organised a memorable event for all the teams in their Football Club. The media came yesterday and televised the game on Astro Arena Channel 801. I came today but unfortunately they did not want me seen on TV. Oh well... ;)


 The teams were divided into Under 8, Under 10, Under 12, Under 14, etc


While other kids are playing with toys and dolls at the age of 5, Eric Erfan discovers his passion and talent through football. With Cristiano Ronaldo as his inspiration, he trains every single day without fail. He practices on his PS, DS, plays inside the house and even hits my piano at times, begs anyone to take him to the playground and makes cheeky remarks whenever he wins.


Excited for the big day, my mom, dad, sister and I woke up early and left home at 8am today. For the boys under 8, there were 4 teams : Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany. Eric Erfan was playing for ITALY.


After the game and prize-giving ceremony, there was a lunch buffet. My mum and I had to leave for awhile and the minute we arrived, Erfan and his team were on stage. We rushed quickly and phew! Just in time to see them be awarded the championship. After the Under 8 category, they announced the other winners and then it was lunchtime! 


I am so proud of Eric Erfan and his team for winning the championship for the first time ever. The last time he played for this tournament, his team lost. So winning this game means a lot. Yaay his efforts paid off !


The last time I came here was for the match between Alice Smith Boys and UKRC. Here's a picture after the game:


The boys in black and blue are from Alice Smith International School, orange and blue from UKRC. Game at UKRC on 16th June 2012. Eric Erfan in the middle :)






Today's Match ...





Ready get set GO


The boy kicking the ball is Erfan


In action : Nikki pulling Erfan's hand






My boy and his friends covered in MUD *yucky*



Do you see Erfan? His jersey is facing the camera.

The boys crowded at the goalkeeper. Poor thing



Look at that big boy pushing Nikki, Erfan looks like he's ready to strike.




Eric Erfan has style! Look at him *OMG*



CHAMPIONSHIP BELONGS TO:
ITALY!!!


Introducing the players for Italy: 
Top from left- Eric Erfan ( Goalkeeper), Omar ( striker) ,Nikki (striker).
Sitting from left:  Adam (Midfield), Dani (Defender)








Winning score:

5-2

When i come to think of it, they play much much better than me. I had this crazy thought: " What if I decide to join them in the field. How stupid would i look- playing with no skills at all in the midst of these skillfull little boys." 

Some best people as well as the worst people were once small innocent children. I'm sure their parents had no idea what went wrong and how they turned out to be like that. I  look at these small boys with hope and happiness in their eyes. I always pray that they will all grow up to be successful people. May this winning game be the first step to greater achievements in life. Amin


Related post:


Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu