My Fav Google Ads

When Big Kids Play Hide-and-Seek



Hello world. I'd like to emphasise on world instead of my country alone because it seems like people from different countries, even those I have never heard of before are visiting LittleMissMeen. Some of you read posts that i have written long ago and some just follow my recent stories. Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy your visit. Other than treating this as my personal virtual space, I write for you guys! For people looking for inspiration, those who share similar interest or those just looking for material to read.  


Today my world revolved around small kids. My mom and I were busy searching for a school for my brother. Can you believe my little baby brother who used to have chubby cheeks ( till it drooped down on his shoulders) and a bald head ( i used to decorate with tiny flowers-never tell him this) is now going to school? NOOOOO. I want him tiny and cute and chubby again. Please give me a moment to shed these invisible tears. He is still 5 years old and is going to turn 6 soon this August 29.  Which means he's going to 1st Grade next year.


We went to two schools today. The first thing my brother said was that the school has to have a big field. So mummy has to check out the field first before considering other factors. You know how these pampered last child are. Sorry if you're a last child or something but you gotta admit it. He's the last child, the only boy, the only child going to school (my sister and I are in college already) and there's a big gap between our age. So you get what i mean enough said. Period.


Alice Smith, Garden International and Sri Garden are a few of our options. He needs to buck up on his English because my sister and i used to have American education in our childhood so we speak more English than him. Nevertheless, I have to praise him for being only 5 years old but already able to write, spell, read, count and speak so well. He's one of the brightest students says one of his kindergarten teachers. 





Ok so when we visited the first school, we parked the car near the school field. When i got out i saw a bunch of kids playing at the side. Then suddenly a group of girls waved excitedly at us. At first i thought they were waving at my brother because he looked cute or something. When i didn't respond, they kept waving and i was shocked that i immediately waved back at those pretty girls. They didn't look exactly small, maybe around 10 or 11 so i wonder what was on their mind. When we almost reached the office, i felt like they were still staring and when i looked back, they giggled. Kids...so carefree....






It was so fun visiting the schools. I can't believe the administrator at one of the schools thought that i was going to enrol in secondary. Don't i look like a college student?


My cousin, Nora was off today from school due to Sports Day in the weekends so we visited her. At my grandma's house, nobody was at home except for my grandparents and the kids so I agreed to play with them. First, we thought of playing London Bridge. Then we played Hide-and-seek but i felt too big to hide at my usual hiding places. Next, we played AEIOU STOP.  I feel juvenile again. Ahhhhh






I have to admit some of us adults still enjoy doing things that we used to do as a child. Ok do you want to know a secret? One day my Chemistry teacher came in late and we had this big classroom all to ourself. We just had around 17 students that time and the classroom could fit 100 students. Sooooooo........


The class monitor, turned off the lights and we played a Freezing game. The person who was IT had to find the other people who are scattered around the place with his eyes closed. The other people are suppose to find a secret place as soon as the person who is IT counts to 10 then they must remain there frozen.
I had so much fun playing in the dark. The funniest part is when my teacher came in and thought she got the wrong class.


There's always a childish part of us that will remain there for a long time and sometimes forever. Whatever it is, being a child again shakes the stress away. Temporarily at least ;)



Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results