My Fav Google Ads

For Mama on Mother's Day


My chidlhood days seem far away. I feel like I was in a different world at that time. One reason may be because i was raised i a different country.  As a child, I only had 1 sister. Some of you may have many sisters and brothers but since I only have one, it makes the bond stronger. The picture above was taken when I was 7 and my sister, 6.


People say that I act and look like my mum when she was my age except that she was taller and thinner. I have her picture when she was young but i don't think she'll let me post it here.
 *She reads my blog you know hehe

I remember how my mum loved to dress us in matching dresses that people we met at shopping malls and stores used to say " Lovely twins you got there."
I remember how we used to call her in the toilet when we were done...
I remember how she used to give us bubble baths and let us choose different shampoos with cartoons on it. I remember the cute toothbrush she got for us when we started learning to brush our teeth.
I remember waking up in the morning to find my Scooby-Doo bottle ( i still remember the color- green!) and drink Milo.
I remember waking up one day to find my bottle gone- she gave me a cup instead and Nasreen cried so loud. 
I remember how I used to watch 7 Dogs in Heaven while she 'suapkan' us some delicious dinner.
 I remember the lasagna and apple pie she used to make and how she used to let me help put the skinned apples inside.
 I remember how my parents surprised me on my 8th birthday in the middle of the night with a kitchen set-with the refrigerator and stove and microwave with real food inside.
I remember how i did my first Comprehension homework in First grade- it was about "The Little Bird in the Nest" and i cried because I couldn't do it. It was my mum who helped me.
I remember how she used to tell me fun bedtime stories- Sang Kancil, Little Red Riding Hood, etc until we fell asleep.
I remember how my mum used to teach me Malay and Iqra' using children books she bought from Malaysia.
I remember how i used to visit Malaysia in the summer holidays for Hari Raya and wear matching baju kurung with my sister.
I remember how she used to let me borrow her makeup
I remember how she bought loads of colorful nailpolish and paint my nails a different colour each week.
I remember the photoshoots she used to take us to after dressing us in fluffy gowns.


I remember how she used to ask my opinion when buying things-it shows that she values my thoughts eventhough I was small.
I remember how Aunt Sharon helped my mum paint my room pink with wallpaper the picture of horses.
I remember how my mum used to make us quiet by telling us there is a witch outside looking for kids to eat- we used to believe it trust me.
I remember how my mum used to take us trick-or-treat around our neighbourhood on Halloween
I remember how my mum wishes me Goodnight- She'll say " Goodnight Princess Mama" and i'll say "Goodnight mama princess."
I remember how she used to buy 2 barbies, 1 for each of us every time we went to Super K-Mart.
I remember soooooooo many things you can hardly believe. Yes people say i matured at an early age so that's why maybe i still remember these stuff. 
And I will always remember that a mother will be the only person in this world who can love you unconditionally. 

Appreciate them while they're still with you. When they're gone, pray for them and appreciate the loved ones around you. You only have 1 mother. To those who haven't wished their moms, go ahead, there's still time! 


I'm posting this picture on Mother's Day to let my mum know how much I love and appreciate her. I  know that taking care of the 2 of us may be a handful (plus the little baby boy now) but i want her to know that she means a lot in my life.


If i were to choose 1 person in this world that I cannot imagine life without, it would be my mother.



Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results