My Fav Google Ads

Eric Erfan- Malaysia's Next Cristiano Ronaldo














 If there's one thing I fail to understand is why do guys love football so much. My brother, Erfan, 5 years old tell everyone that he is going to be a football player one day.He begged my mom to register him with Ampang Football Club for small boys- UKRC which stands for Ulu Kelang Recreation Club. They have matches with Singapore Football Clubs, Ombak FC and many more. For big boys, they even have field trips to other states and other countries.


Erfan wakes up very early in weekday mornings to play football. He never misses even one day so far unless we have somewhere to go or important events like the wedding last week. One morning, he wasn't feeling well so my mum didn't wake him up. He awoke by himself at 8am ( training starts at 830am) and started crying. He asked my mom " Don't you love me anymore? If you do, take me for football now." I was so amused by this statement because it shows that football means a lot to him. My father was once a college football player so we know where he got the genes. Last match he helped his team to score a goal. 


He complains that I am terrible at football whenever he asks me to play with him. Yesterday morning, i woke up and went downstairs. Erfan was already awake early and  he begged me to play football with him on his Play Station. Despite my lack of skills, I played and lost. Later in the evening he asked me to play real football in the field. Gosh! I'm learning more and more football skills these days. Unfortunately, I feel like this is my worst skill ever. I hear so many unusual terms like " off-side" . 


Last night he watched the match - Kelantan vs the Lions and Kelantan won 3-0. He supported The Lions yesterday. Anything related to "balls" would be his favourite thing.


Can someone please tell me why guys enjoy football so much? I still fail to find the answer.







Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results